Caffeine Overrushed

I wasn't planning to update my blog so soon. But I was really down this week. Firstly I was thinking too much that made me emotionally unstable. Then comes the disaster of the week, although the week is not ended. I fed my keyboard with nescafe today. Yes yes I split a cup of hot coffee onto my laptop keyboard. The lucky part is that the laptop survive with most of it's function still perfectly working. When I 'undress' my lappie, and took out the keyboard, it was full of coffee on it. I was so amazed that it didn't flow into the motherboard and destroying it. But now the keyboard is dead. Not exactly dead, but there're some buttons if i press it, it'll output more than one letter. Now I'm surviving on a external USB keyboard.

Fark my life mate! There're more troubles but can't mention it here.

Fark it!

1 comments:

Kelsen Loh said...

hey... u can get thru all these shit soon... be patient bro

top