Life is no game

I simply just don't understand the mentality of some here. I know some people, whom will just complain about life and do nothing about it. You give sympathy to people being born at the wrong place or being a victim of natural disaster. Yes I do admit we as humans are weak in both strength and mentality when it comes to these situations. Our strength are limited and cannot fight against the mighty power of nature. But what makes us so special and different from other species of life on Earth is that we have the ability to control some parts of our lives.

What I'm trying to say is that, there're some things we can do to change our fortune. You've seen our country being colonized by outside forces for years, but now we're independent. You've seen a tradition of low income hawker stall operators in the past now being able to afford driving Mercedes Benz or so. Looking at smaller scale achievements, one of my friend was the worse student academically in high school, but now earning tons by working hard on his dream. In my personal example, I've gone through hard times settling down in Germany during the first years, but still survive through and find ways to stay as happy as i can.

Is not the matter of comparing your life to others. I know it's human nature to compare ourselves with others, but don't go too far. Life is complicated only if you complicate things. Of course like i said not everything is beyond our control, but do whatever you can to control your life. If you like to compare so much about your life, then let me compare your life with those being in a country at war, or outbreak deceases. I bet if Bill Gates wants to compare his life with others, he'll also find some negative sides of it.

I am posting this up here because there're some people whom I care about, kept complaining to me about life. Hey do misunderstand here. I can be a good friend and a good listener when you need one, but I just don't like it if you always talk about killing yourself. If you really want to kill yourself, just do it or hire someone to do it. I'm sure there're plenty of people in this world that will take the job and execute it perfectly for you.

It's really ashame of yourself if you find out that the person who loves you appreciate your life more than yourself. Don't even think about loving someone or even being friends with someone if you don't care about your own life. In other words, just go fuck yourself if you don't like yourself!

NO, I'm not trying to be mean here. I just hope everyone will do their best to change things if they're not satisfied with it, instead of choosing the ultimate way out---DEATH. As a friend, I'll give you as much support physically or mentally or morally if you need one, but at the end of the day, you have to decide for your own.

3 comments:

wenni_y said...

doug.. i totally agreed with what you said.. my friend recently just had relationship problem... I talked to her for few hours dy.. and she was still kinda stubborn with her own choices..stubbornness leads to sad and suffer..well.. like what you said..I told her I can talk to her for hours for years.. but in the end it's still her choice to be happy or continue to suffer.. u have good points in this post =)

nsw2012 said...

haha, who wants to kill him/herself?

Douglas said...

Wenni : lolx thanks for your support...

SW : Nah don't want to mention names here..

KF : No matter poison or not...or whether the words are from my mouth or any other people...you have agree on a conclusion that..if you want your life to be better you just have to do something bout it..not waiting for fortune to change for u...

top