Weekend Dinner


At least the weekends changed my overall bad week. On Friday We had a small celebration for Edwin who's going back to Malaysia as he finished his 8 months internship here in Siemens. He'll be going back for another year at UTP. The food was great at Peking Restaurant. After that he wanted to find out some stuff so we accompany him to the airport, and when I was at the airport I kept asking myself when will be my turn to come here as a flight passenger...


Anywayz, now that it's getting clearer that I'll be doing a masters, it won't be long too that I'll be at the airport again....Though I'm am starting to miss home like crazy, but I'm sorta numb about getting into a new place and settling down again....

Back to dinner...I asked sheng wa for a simple soup recipe for noodles, and so he gaved me. Tried it, and it turns out to be quite good. Too bad until now there's no such device to capture smell and taste, otherwise i would also take it down and share it here...






And I've made curry pork.....



Looks good eh???


Lecker!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hah. not bad la it looks, at least u managed to get my instructions. And i know u will be able to manoeuvre around to get the food done. pls pls, when ever you come back here, take spare time out, come to my house, i'll teach you the basic things that will make it easy for cooking, anytime, anywhere.

top