My Number 1

I was thinking about posting this up for a long time already. But just don't have the mood to think of what to write. Although my memories are relatively good, but I still struggle alot actually.

Anywayz I've split it into groups. Now where should I start? Maybe I should start with the possession.

  • BEST CLOTHES I'VE EVER BOUGHT.



Needless to say, it's the "shirt" I take care of the most, and seldom wear not because I don't want to wear, just that sometimes I find it abit too sharp to wear it out to the streets.


  • BEST SHOES EVER BOUGHT

This is a relatively easy decision as I don't have many shoes. When I was in Form 2 I finally had my first branded shoes from Thailand. Well, at that time although it's really ORIGINAL Reebok but since it's from Thailand everybody have been teasing me that it's fake knowing that I take branded stuff very seriously that time. My sense of fashion was totally 0 at that time. After that my tastes are much better and more improved. And of course this white shinny HUB Glenn is the most attractive pair of shoes I've ever bought.



  • BEST GIFT I'VE HAD


Among the rest, this is the one that means alot too me. Although some things are already in the past and can't turn back, this cute lil bear bear (I called in Darling as mentioned in a post in march 2007) have been a good company and it's sitting right beside my speaker on my working desk here.




  • BEST POST FROM MY BLOG
Of course it should be a funny one. Though I have alot of those funny post, I think the winner goes to Mamak Stall Proposal. Man I can't believe I'm that lame.

  • BEST TRIP

Yes I've been to quite alot of places since I came to Germany. If you ask me how do I rate the fun and enjoyment of a trip, I'll go with these criteria :

1.) For me the number one is the company. No matter where I go, I will find much fun if I'm with a bunch of crazy MF friends. I don't mean just friends, but CRAZY friends!!!
2.) Yes second will be the location of course.
3.) Normally this is not so important as if you have good companies, you will just find alot of things to do. But sometimes also it depends on the activities available.
4.) Least trouble on trips. Although I'm much flexible with spontanous changes, but I've always pre-plan some of the things to do on trips. If the trip turns out to be quite smooth, then it's a good trip.


There're many trips which I enjoy alot, but the one I enjoyed the most is the Genting trip 2006 with Kelsen and Gabriel. Woohoo!!! Some pics to refresh the trip abit.



  • BEST CITY EVER VISITED

I've made a top 10 before. But I should do this again. Barcelona is the best so far. I'll tell you why. I love beaches, as well as the metropolitan but I didn't like city which are too busy. Also the weather there is just so good. I find everything so perfect in Barca.




  • CRAZIEST THING I'VE DONE

Honestly I had thought of this for a long long time before actually making this decision. So the award goes to.....



Leaving Malaysia to Germany. Actually it's nothing hard going abroad to study. But like I've always mentioned in my blog or telling friends, the hardest part that I felt was that because my admission letter came late, and I couldn't get a place in student hostel. I came to Germany alone, without even securing a place to stay, and though I've learned some German back home, but it's not even sufficient to understand a single word they say. Furthermore my town is not really a tourist area and not many people actually speaks English. I still remember the second day I've managed to find a call shop and made a call back home. I didn't even bother about the rates of the call, and the moment my mom received the call, I was holding my tears all the way. I was holding a return ticket and if i really keen of going home, I can just call MAS and say I want to come home. But surviving and now I've already been here for 4 years. Man, to me it's the craziest thing I've ever done.

  • BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPEN TO ME

Sometimes it's hard to forget the past. I believe there will always be someone with such influence that can shake and change your world just like that, and when everything is over you can still feel the aftermath. Nobody could see the future. Maybe one day there'll be another person that will again shake my world, but currently she's the best thing that ever happen to me.













That's all for now. I would have more of my Number 1.




0 comments:

top