The Checkered flag

This week indeed turns out to be a not so good one. My project is again stuck as it didn't give me the expected result. Have to make some changes and hope somethings will work out soon. Also I had an argument with my friends yesterday that made me a lil offended. But anywayz everything is ok now. And of course I emailed Asus support center, and they replied me with some crazy English (haih Germans, what are you "sinking" about??)

Dear Customer

you can send in the NB to our Repair Center and we can repair it because with a chargelist (60-80 Euro allowance) and the cost for a new keyboard. Or you try to buy a new keyboard and build in byself. You can buy a keyboard from the Company Lapxpress with Telephone 00492102470415



Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards


Man I'm confused are they paying me the allowance or I am suppose to pay them for it? Anywayz they're MotharFarker Madam Kwan because the company Lapxpress they mentioned kwan kau my money shit. The company is selling the keyboard for 80EUROs. I searched ebay and other online shops, the cheapest i can find is 35euro. But anyhow 35 euro is not a small amount so I'll just use my external keyboard for the time being.


Anyway there're also good news too. The first I want mention and also dedicate, although he never reads my blog, is my brother. He just had his convocation last Sunday and I felt bad that I wasn't able to attend.

Damn yeng!


I should be in this pic too!!!


My bro with future ah sou!

Man I'm proud to have a brother like him. He's also one of the award winner for best performance in his course. Salute Dr. Chin!!!

I wonder when is my turn to reach the checkered flag of my bachelor studies. Speaking about this, I just had a conversation with my mom today. Seems like it's more likely I'll continue doing Masters instead of working. My mom was asking me to apply for masters to as many Uni as I can. So far the 2 highest possibility for masters are the partnership program between NTU-TU Munich or TU Kaiserslautern, Germany. The partnership program is a better one to me coz i can study in two countries I actually like. I'll then be studying in Singapore for 1 year and 1/2 a year in Germany, while another 1/2 an Internship in Germany too. That way I get education from 2 top quality Universities and a chance to work in a company in germany again. It'll be a stepping stone for me to work in Europe. The other Uni Kaiserslautern is also one of the top Engineering University in Germany, and I have 2 friends studying there. So, it'll also be a good solution.

Anywayz it's too early to say anything now.

5 comments:

Kelsen Loh said...

congratulation to koko chin!

Anonymous said...

wow, help me to congratulate your bro, Dr. Chin #1

Sooner, your family will have a Dr. Chin #2. better still, Prof. Dr. Douglas Chin Yi Ren.

Your mum wants to have 2 doctors in da house la.

Well my mum wont have that luck to have any Drs in my house coz none of us likes to study. hey, pave a road for me in europe can? any possible companies that would take chemical or process engineers? It's not necessary to hold the post of a chemical engineer la, any position would do. Even if banks wanna take me in also can. lol. What's the basic salary for fresh grads?

Douglas said...

I will if I had a chance to go all the way to PhD, prof abit not la...but above all I shall say it's quite impossible to reach that level coz i'm not really that smart and/or hardworking...I decided to take masters coz i find it harder to get a job with bachelor and to be honest i don't think i've learned anything in bachelor...after all i love doing all these research...

One Dr in the house is enuf la...chem have a bright future esp if you're moving into the latest trends now--- saving the world thingy...i'm not so sure bout fresh grads though...

adelyn~ said...

gong hei gong hei... when can i gong hei u ah? should be very soon right?

study... study and more studying...

when can it end?

nsw2012 said...

you know, not all smart ass people can be doctors or professors. You don't needa be super genius to reach that.

yeah, that's the standard in europe. A degree is not enough, but in malaysia, it's far enough.

europe is going into green energy, fuel cell, biofuels, hybrids and CO2 sustainability because they have developed beyond malaysian standards. Malaysia is 10 years behind the States' and european technology. Don't go far, just compare the internet services, telcos, and other services would do.

i can go to europe, work ma ass out there, and comeback here a saviour. LOL.

top