Comeback

First of all, I AM BACK!!!!!

well, it's not a game of quitting and then comeback again, I am no Michael Jordon or Britney Spears. I finally decided to blog again coz some loyal reader of mine requested so. Well, honestly I am not a very confident person and always thought my blog were boring as it serves me more as my personal journey than informative site. But these readers gave me the motivation to continue blogging.

I just can't make a comeback and do nothing right? So here you can see, i have some new layout. I just realized how easy it is to change layout nowadays in blogspot as everything is done automatically. However, it still does require some CSS/HTML knowledge to do some slight editing.

I guess no need to explain anything as most of it remained the same. You can leave comments as usual, or if you don't wanna comment on a specific post, you can leave anything on the chatbox. I was thinking of a music player, but i guess most people come in and will just turn it off. So i don't bother. No fancy ads, no fancy widgets here, just pure words and occasionally some photos.

So, what's next? Will start officially blogging asap.

thanks for all your patients and support.

0 comments:

top