The Sweetest thing on earth

I hate valentine all this years as I don't usually get to celebrate them with anyone special. This year was so different. I had probably one of the best valentines day though it hasn't reach yet.

On a fine Friday evening where I was with SJ4Pians in Chinatown to do a pre-CNY gathering, and while I was busy scooping Tom Yam and Grilled sting ray, suddenly my phone call rings.

*on the phone display -- Terrene Baby*

Me : Yes darling, you're home already?
T : Ya, are you free to talk?
Me : Well I am outside but yeah i guess so. Why?
T : Nothing la, i will ttyl.
Me : No tell me why? Are you Emo?
T : Yeah sort of, but tell you later.
Me : *don't wanna push it too much* Ok dear will call you later.

Around 5 mins later, phone ring again. was abit like aiyo wat again?

Me : Yes darling?
T : Later how you go home?
Me : Erm, MRT lo.
T : which station? change at Outram Park to EW line right?
Me : yeah why?
T : coz i'll be reaching Harbourfront soon.
Me : Darling are you crazy? what are you talking bout??
T : Aiyo, I'm in Singapore la.
Me : haha don't joke.
T : haha surprise!!
Me : ish you arrr *heart melted*, k i will come pick u up. Call me when you reach k?
T : k see u later.


Man, it was the best valentines gift ever! And so I picked her up from Harbourfront and headed back to Chinatown as i wanna meet another friend of mine. After a while, we both went back to my area to have a very good teochew porridge for dinner/supper.

She came with a backpack and a gift. It's the Padini bag that i was eyeing on since before Christmas.




On top of that, she made a valentines card for me. Gosh I love DIY! Oh I mean I love the things that she DIY for me lolx. Take a look at it, isn't the most beautiful thing on earth??!!







And the valentines dinner....TONY ROMAS PORK RiBs and RiBeyes!!












and here's a thank kew kiss for my darling, who put so much effort on it.
I love you.



She's the sweetest thing on earth!!!!

2 comments:

Tyson K said...

Just passing through! Food pics were too appetizing, I'm off to the kitchen

http://UGottaHearThis.blogspot.com

terrenie said...

Thanks Baby for appreciating me..LOL

top