Well, after the surrogate post, I decided to unveil some of mine in recent weeks. Things ain't going too well for me for the past few weeks. First it's my Analog Design lab assignment. it has been up and down. Lesson learn from this lab, is that you can't get perfect design. My advice as an IC Designer to all of you electronics out there, please don't put your life all on electronics, as they're never perfect though they're pretty advance now. Look at how toyota fall, good example.

Then my internship is kinda still hanging too. I had 2 interview, one which i really hope to get, failed to get and the other one no news yet. But I'm not worried bout it yet as I have still time to apply for one, and many other options throughout the world. Worst case is that i do my internship for free. So not to worry bout that.

As for my relationship, it has been in da downstream since after our pre-valentine celebration. We have been fighting for over small matters and it exploded. Almost killed our relationship. Now have left a big gap in between us. At least it had been settled and now we're in a recovery stage. Hopefully things will get better and nothing goes wrong again. Nevertheless, whatever happen to us or no matter how we curse each other, She's still the sweetest thing on earth. She's still the best thing that ever happen to me.








I was browsing our old pics, and I decided to post this up just to remind both of us that we've came a long long way back, and it would be a waste to throw everything away. More or less 8 years on and off we've been together, man.....thats long. the journey ahead is even longer, so don't give up baby.....


btw, this pic was a collage of our outing during my 2 months return to malaysia during summer 2006. She gets prettier as time goes by....

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Hello, Just bloghopping. Great blog!

Be Well :)

Gabriel said...

Great to see this. Always remember the wonderful moments and cherish each other. Happy dating and best wishes on your coming exams.

terrenie said...

hehe...suddenly so sweet

Douglas said...

lol it's my effort to make things better...

john said...

Great to see this. Always remember the wonderful moments and cherish each other. Happy dating and best wishes on your coming exams.

randy said...

hello great blogging and very inspirational blog

top