Need for Speed journey







Well, CNY wasn't much to talk about as this year was quite similar to what was last year, except the tone has been much quieter. I didn't even bother to go for deco snapshots as I am a lil disappointed at it in Melaka.

Anyway, the best part of the trip was the journey to and flo.

Let me define 2 very important parameters(in layman terms) : -
1.) Velocity(Speed) - how fast you are going at a long run.
2.) Acceleration - how fast you can achieve different speed

As you all probably know, my uncle has a Honda Accord EuroR edition, something you probably don't see in Malaysia, but quite a number of it in Singapore. First thing I notice is that the car has 6 gear transmission, but can only rav up to 180km/h according to the speedometer. Hmm, a 2.0 liter sports edition car only @ 180? it's kinda wrong. My Iswaralution can hit 200 max, before engine blow of course.

My uncle decided this time to go slow initially, as he doesn't wanna donate coffee to our Royal Police Department. Of course, there was a lil heavy traffic around Johor area and that adds the reason why he go kinda slow(110km/h). But along the way itself he's been tailgating and cutting left and right for a faster lane.

Then after about half hour stuck in those heavy traffic, then it goes smooth all the way and finally my uncle is fed up staying at his speed. Here we go. from 6th gear down to 3rd gear, the engine bursting sound and the sound of an acceleration. U gotta admit, though it's kinda "family saloon sports edition" Accord EuroR has a great acceleration, though it doesn't not have much of a speed. I would say it's a perfect car for roads in Malaysia and Singapore where u can achieve much in speed but i u can definitely need good acceleration to overtake tortoise kancil which has a big muffler but only fart without speed.



Well it's definitely a honda to look forward too.

The journey back was kinda similar except i manage to sleep half of the journey as i was kinda sick. I woke up only when my uncle starts shifting gears rapidly and overtaking cars. And I was lucky to wake up on time. What stole the show was this black horse








Of coz this picture was taken from google image. The one i saw was far more stylish as it was carbon-fibered body. This car have both acceleration and speed. Judging by the way he breaks, it should be an automatic car. Well of coz most of malaysian luxurious cars are automatic transmission. But u just can't see the effect of an automatic gear at all. It accelerate so smoothly. I was looking at my uncle's meter @ 160km/h but can still see this black horse drifting apart by split of second. About 3-4 seconds later, you can't even see the smoke from this car anymore. It's crazily powerful and fast.

It is now my Number 1 dream car!!

0 comments:

top