Notification

Just came back from a tiring but great badminton game with uncle. Sigh, I am too old for these shit. Now feel pain everywhere. That's sports btw, no pain no gain.
Just b4 i need to head back to the "Gym" to workout my brain, i decided to spend some time uploading my music player. Well initially i'm not so keen, but i guess it's a good way to express my feelings via music. Don't have any song yet, just one. it's the one where i pasted the lyrics. lol
will update as soon as i finish my exams...

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Hello, I was just Blog-Hopping and ran across your blog. Very Nice!

Be Well...

SarcasmRocks said...

Sounds fun man! Check out my blog sometime :) I'm following yours!

Jesson said...

very nice

Anonymous said...

Earn income from your blog at Home
myblog's
OPen CMS

Amy said...

I appreciate your PO very much the picture with the article. Continues to refuel!!

Jesson said...

Sounds really fun man,.. Nice blog

James said...

very good fun, fun, fun... thats very nice pal...

JB said...

impressive your blog is really nice

nevalia said...

nice blog

top