Burfday Appreciation

A few years back when I'm still a teen, I would dreamt of having lots of Birthday Gifts, in a material form. Either cool electronic products like cellphone, or fashionable stuff like branded shoes. As you grow older, you will find that these are not things that can really make you happy. Instead, This is one of my best burfday, because I received "gifts" that I really craved for!!

For your info, I didn't receive any material stuff except extra pocket money from Daddy and Mommy(I mean really EXTRA in EUROS! multiply by 5 man!!) When those arrived, I had thought of doing a mass shopping, but in the end I decided to save up my money for my great Graduation holiday trip. I'll come to that in my next few posts. So then what exactly makes my burfday so good?? --- Meeting with people!!

I had my main celebration on Saturday 5th April. A few of us Malaysian had a buffet lunch in a town called Essen(means eat/food btw). What a perfect place for food outing eh?? If you said it in German it would be...wir essen in Essen. lolz. Saukool!! Ok, a lil bout it, it's a Chinese/Mongolian/Thai/Jap restaurant. The boss is a hongkee, and we joked and teased each other so much in Cantonese. The atmosphere is like a KL hawker stall but in a 5 star decorated restaurant. They have a very very wide variety of food, which is why it's the best chinese buffet I had. Actually 2nd best because the buffet I had in Scotland even had SHARK FIN SOUP!!! lolz probably just flour. Had a 4 hours chat, which is the most enjoying part. Well, Malaysian love to gather and gossip right???

The others were like dinner dinner dinner. I had dinner on 7th, 8th and 9th. With different companion. This is great. More gossiping. lolx. Nah most importantly it's because everyone made an effort to entertain me during my burfday period.

Then comes the wishes. I even had a special post dedicated by DaGodfather™. What could I asked for more?? My aunt from HK gave me e-card. My dad and mom were really jokers this time. My dad emailed me in GERMAN, and obviously it's from babelfish or google. My mom send me e-card too. Here's the most amazing part. She is a total NOOB in computer stuff, but yet she can send me e-card. 2ndly, She's a strict and serious person, but she made a joke out of my burfday e-card. Anywayz, Mom Dad just wanna let you know I luv you always, though I know you won't see this blog. Thank you Kelsen, Sheng Wa, Jessica, Wenni, Kah Weng, Pai Ling, Jimmy, Chern, C@rldaSmart, Oli, Khian Foo, Chih Shun, Larnee, Thars, Shan, Kee Hwee, Pei Tze, Hock, Joan, Brother Seng(my dailou), Danny, Boyana, Liran, Kah Chew, Adrian, Thomas, Daddy Mommy, Aunt Maggie, Terrene, Professor Maier and Facebook.

Oh why professor Maier?? and Who's he?? Trust me, He doesn't know me at all. He didn't wish me happy burfday either. He's my Control Technique lecturer and it's one of those killer subject. And I passed with a score of 1.7, another 1 series in my pocket. Haha thanks for such a wonderful burfday present. Anywayz, thanks peeps for all the wishes, and for those that I've missed out, I'm really sorry bout it.

I luv my friends, all of you.

4 comments:

Star☆ said...

yuu're welcome!

i thought yuu didn't get my email since there was no reply. ^^;;;

great to know that yuu enjoyed yur special day this year! and had fun.

btw, yur birthday falls exactly on which day?

Douglas said...

sorry for not replying..

my bday falls exactly on the 7th April...so now that you know the exact date, you know what you should do next year right?? Spread the info too so that the world knows what to do..lolz

anywayz, i am really happy that you still made an effort to wish me

Star☆ said...

hey, no sweat. ;)

and dun worry man. i sek cho wan for the years to come. ;) ;)

Douglas said...

lolz...haha

thank you in advance!

top