short post

After such gayish and "creative" posts, Kelsen asked me am I already crazy after I shaved my hair?? haha basically what he mean was that I've gone crazy because i don't write blog like how i usually do..you know the emotional thingy. Well, it's because i also want to share some happy/entertaining post with u guys, rather than those sad lonely emotional thingy. Oh c'mon..even Shengwa can unleashed his miangness in his latest post. I'll do so once in a while though..and besides, I'm not so much of an emo person since I'm actually trying to be higher in EQ now. lolx...anywayz thanx for all da comments on my botak, Chin Rock, and Gay2U post lolx.....

2 comments:

nsw2012 said...

hoi, barger, don't say that i'm the oni miang guy la haha. i also got some inspiration from your gayish post. haha. hooooray! kekekeke. come back la!

Douglas said...

lolz...yeah man we became so miang like a bitch di.....
ooi coming back la...soon...last week of internship..then thesis...then u'll find me selling roti canai back in msia di!!!

top