Updates, don't you love them!!!

Though I do update my blog from time to time, but seriously I've not really told much bout myself lately. And I am so willing to tell you guys bout me, don't you want to hear?? Lolz, I know most of you don't. Just kidding. Can't find a better way to start with the introduction to this post.

Ok, the last update was right before March ended. I mentioned bout some of my job stuff. Here're some follow up. I'm working on my second task, which is much harder than my first task. I am given 3 solar panel(which was 10 years old) and it's charge control circuitry. I am suppose to come out with something. So I thought since my main task was battery charge management. So why not implement it. Here's the thing, my previous task only uses a stand-alone battery charger IC, which is powered by a 5V supply, and the task wasn't really that hard, but of course it started up hard because I have no knowledge bout battery technology. It has alot to do with Power Electronics, which is a Masters subject in our University. About my second task, it contains a boost converter, a battery fuel gauge, microcontoller and a battery charger ICs. It is Solar powered, which is controlled by a microcontroller. I have to build up the circuit, of course first by drawing the schematics, then PCB board layout, then soldering the parts onto the board, then microprogramming, testing, and i suppose that's all. Though it's not an easy task, but i find it fun. Recently I've been staying in Office till 6 or 7pm just to complete the board. Working is freaking fun for me now.

Remember I mentioned how stressed I was during mid Feb/March due to exam + work? And now, I proudly announced that out of the 3 subject I took, I passed 2 with a good result, aka the 1.x series edition. 1 more still unknown. For those who still don't know, our GPA system is different, with 1.0 the best grade and 5.0 worst. Normally I don't feel as excited as this time whenever I get good results, but it's different this time. Firstly, it is because one of the subject is Control Technique, which is the 2nd hardest paper in my entire Bachelor program, and secondly because with such limited time, and due to work, I am still able to score. Btw, I am not showing off my supremacy here. Godfather, dun shoot me ok?? I am just too happy to share. Furthermore, with those 2 results, and hopefully the 3rd to be good, I can finally announce that I am graduating very soon!! Though we don't have first class second class system, but I am still in the range of good result. Dad, Mom, though at 1 point, I really disappointed you, but I am back on track!!! Thanks for supporting me to study here. I learned alot, really alot.

Everytime Gabe chat with me, he'll sure asked me if I already got a gal gal. Haha, NOPE, NOPE. I am officially still bachelor, and soon getting a bachelor degree. lolz. Not interested in anyone now, and not interested to find out if I'm still interested in anyone or not. Lolz, just let it be natural la. I still have long way to go. Career first, with a stable income then I can focus on building a family. I don't want my parents to be the one supporting my girlfriend. I experienced the life of saving every bit of limited pocket money just to get presents, and i can tell you it is very suffering. But of course, I traded it with sweet memories, so it's all worth it.

Btw, I added the chatbox again, since it has been removed for quite some time already. So, can kepoh there if malas to comment.

2moro, Badminton day again!!!

Oh I know I mentioned before that I would update some on my travelling, and some pics, but i know i fail to fulfill it. Sorry. I am really freaking busy focusing on my work and the remaining stuff to settle before I can grad.

Stay tuned ya!

0 comments:

top