MSN disease

I really didn't wanted to write this post, since I'm also MSN user. But I can't stand it anymore. I started using ICQ since i was form 1, and from there on I nvr stop using Instant Messaging as it's so convinient and free! But people rely on it too much that it makes me felt so frustrated.

Should I bother about other people's stuff?? Well hell yeah!! Coz it affects me indirectly!!! I get blamed for not replying important messages. Hey peeps, do you know the use of a cellphone?? Is to be reachable at all times. Hey peeps, do you know why people pay so much for a better cellphone service provider just to get better coverage in order to be able to send and receive calls/sms all time?? Do you know why they even have different categories of cellphone such as consumer, business usw!

Yes I do understand that telephone bills are expensive. I don't expect a person who wants to chat wif me to call me all the time. I luv IM, trust me. But dude, if you have something so urgent, yes you still can use MSN to notify me. But if you noticed I don't reply for long time, it means most likely i am not available in MSN at the moment. You can call me or sms me. If it's urgent but no need immediate notification, you can always send email...

Sighz, I really felt sorry for free mail service provider such as hotmail, gmail, yahoo mail for expending their service from time to time, but yet people don't appreciate it! And one more thing, do you trust people who put away/busy on MSN? Yes i know some people still follow the rules. But sometimes you have to know that we can possibly forget to change our status, or it could also happen that suddenly your AVG antivirus update itself and restart without notification, which then you'll start your MSN in a default status.

If you can't reach that person just because you IM him/her, and don't get a reply, please go think for yourself who's fault it is. Don't shoot people without thinking!! and don't assume that everyone has internet connection all the time!!!!

1 comments:

Kelsen Loh said...

bro...y so geram jek...
it's ur birthday today~ Happy Birthday to yuuuu

top