2 days

Yeap, I'll be back in 2 days time. I had lots of nightmare these days. Mostly it's bout my holidays in Malaysia. Well, I'm actually very worried bout my plans in malaysia. The main reason, as i've mentioned before, that is I don't get to drive 24-7 anymore because my bro has taken the 2nd car to Penang and my parents have to work and they need the car. Of course i know that my friends they have car and they're willing to fetch me around(I hope) or I can take public transport anytime but still, it will definately limit my outing time. Well, as i mention b4, if i stay in penang longer i'll have more time to drive, so Thats my initial plan.

Here's my rough plan,
  • reach home 22nd around 1-2am. Depend on my mood, if i don't feel like resting I'll probably go mamak stall or Asia Cafe for a round of pool. Depends also who's free.
  • The following day I've talked to my dad about going to Penang together wif my parents, and my dad agreed but no confirmed plan yet. Hav to ask my mom first, but if everything goes smooth, I'll be there for 3 days till the 25th I'll be travelling wif Kar Sang down to KL.
  • Between 26th Aug till the 1st Sept, Genting trip and at least one session of Karaoke. Shopping b4 the megasales end
  • The rest of the days still uncertain, but I'll be going to Penang again somewhere in mid sept or beginning oct.
  • Rough idea of what I need to do before i return to Germany~~ Karaoke(must have a few session),pool,gym,swimming,serious stuff(like documents),hunt down some good true Asian style food,clubbing(optional but hope to go at least once), shopping, meet up friends and outings(esp wif sj4pians),spend some quality time wif family, etc etc.
Hope everything goes smooth. Well as for Karaoke, I actually prepared a list of few songs that I MUST sing.

  1. 信乐团~~天高地厚,one night in 北京,一了百了
  2. 陶喆~~太美丽
  3. 五月天~~志明与春娇,垃圾车
  4. 林俊杰~~距离,曹操
  5. 周杰伦~~黑色毛衣
  6. 陈奕~~傻瓜
Of course there ar more songs than that, but these ar the few that i must sing. The rest I'll just sing along wif what my friends select.

So I guess I'll stop here. The next time u see me blogging, that would be the time I'm already back in Malaysia. Shall update wif some pics of my holidays.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hei... Give me a call when u come back... or u contact sheng wa...

top