Series of Unfortunate Stories

From Embrassing moments, to angerness, to physical pain, to PIMPLES!!!! Its just not my week. I was furious wif some of my friend, and one of them is one of my close friend. I really felt like I've been treated like shit. 我当你是朋友, 你却当我是垃圾车. I think I won't put up the names, let them find out wat they've did to me by themselves.

Yesterday after I finished having a shower, I realize that I've forgotten to bring my tower, lolz. In the end, I've to quickly run to my room naked. Lolz, Luckily the toilet is not far from my room, and luckily nobody saw me on the way lolz. Man, I'll never do that again. As for the pimples problem, well pimples to me is something very common di. But these few days, its getting far worse. on my right side of my face, there's 3 pimple growing at the same spot, combining together making it a super super big pimple. Ok, I can forget bout the fugly looks for the moment coz i dun go out on weekends, but the thing is causing me lots of pain. I can't even wash my face properly. Another pimple right on my nose, where it has contact with my glasses. Whenever i wear glasses, I'll feel pain. I can't wear contact lens for too long a day. Another right on my forehead. Shit, total SHIT!!!!

But whatever bad things happen, It doesn't spoil my excitement because in 2 weeks time, I"LL BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really getting excited already and i just wish time passes REAL fast for this 2 weeks. 2 more exam to go, so hav to focus first. Recently there're lots of new album release. Chinese album i mean. haha, I'm totally into chinese music now so i dun know much bout English Musics anymore. Lets forget bout those stupid unfortunate series, lets move into music.

I want to talk about 2 albums that're released within the last 2 weeks. These 2 artist made music that'll remind me of some past memories and emotion. David Tao and F.I.R. I'll talk about David Tao first. He's new album "beautiful" consist of 13 new songs. Music style, i would describe it as Fusion between old school and new style. In this album, it has few relaxing R&B style song, some rapping parts and some of the songs featuring old school classical instrument with modern rap style singing. Before his album was released, I heard over the radio of his new song "Can't get you outta my mind". I was at first quite disappointed because it was a total ABC blend, but after listening a few times, i think it was pretty well done. David Tao has his class of its own, whether in singing, composing or instrumenting. I like the way he blend old school style with modern music. Lets go all the way back how i start to like David Tao. I'm actually quite new to Chinese music, probably only 3 years. David Tao was the first chinese singer that I really like. It all started when I went for his Soul Power Concert on the 13th September 2003. At that time, I was having sweet time on my own, with someone special. Thats why david tao's song always reminds me of her. Its like each and every song has its own settings and mood. Certain song reminds me of certain things or emotion in my life.

F.I.R, one of those band that I like alot. Their new album, consist of 11 new song, from Rock, to love song, to relaxing catchy tune. There's one song even featuring Leann Rimes. All 3 members of this group are so talented. Their songs are really inspiring, each time i listen to their song, I'll forget about those rough moments I had in my life.

Well, I'm actually quite particular when listening to music. I only like singers/bands which are talented. David Tao, JJ Lin Jun Jie, Jay Chou, Sam, Michael, F.I.R, Mayday, etc etc. These are artist who compose their own songs, and some even had extraordinary talents. Example JJ can do really good beat boxing. I hate those boybands, or those artist which has good looks, but SHITTY voice. I really like music but too bad I'm not a music talent. I wish one day I could compose some songs of my own.


Before I end this post, Those who can read chinese, here's some lamo thingy for u guys

1.)大牛比较懒
2.)我坚强复国
3.)愿你记住我

Read those words from back to front......

Thats all.

LIFE OF ETERNITY SLOWLY EVOLVE OVER AN OBVIOUS ENIGMA!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aha, dude, u bathe with TOWER wan ar? which tower? KL tower? Eiffel TOwer? haahah. joking dude!u made me stomach ache hahah..

Douglas said...

haha spelling mistakes...anyway this wasn't suppose to be a funny post so its good that u found somethin to laugh about

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

top