how i spent my merdeke eve...

3 years ago, I had the most memorable merdeka eve and becoz of that day, its like an automatic reminder that every year's merdeka eve I'll hav a lil flash back. In 2004 unfortunately, it din turn up so well. I can clearly remember that I'm doin roadshow wif Telekom n i received an unexpected call that did not turn up so well. 2005 however, it was quite nice for me because its the day i came back to Msia from Germany for the first time since i'm there. As for this year, I had an outing wif one of my friend. Watched "the click" which was a touching n nice story. When for supper and hang out till 5am. Had a great chat n overall it was a superb outing. Not goin into details however.

It was a nice merdeka eve but wasn't a nice merdeka day at all. It was great at first, spending time wif family. We din do much shopping but bought a new DVD player and some other small stuff. but it all turn wrong towards the end of the day.

I just wish i hav special abilities to read ppl's mind. But i knoe it'll be very bad of me to do that. But I'm just hurt. I really don't understand why ppl will giv promises which they dun even want to keep. Maybe its just kind of them coz they just wanna reject in a good manner, but I'm those person who prefer a more direct and straight forward answer.

I realized one thing, words can really kill someone softly. Words, can really change someone's mood. So, I would really like to advice ppl to watch out of what they say. Don't go hurt ppl, esp if ur a guy dun go hurt a gal wif ur words. If u dun mean anythin then dun say it. or if u're ain't sure bout it, dun even try convincing ppl.....

anyway I'm goin for karaoke 2moro but i'm not sure if it'll be enjoyable. Hope it does.

0 comments:

top