怪怪的心情

今天我的心情有点怪怪的,可是说不出来到底是什么。Part of lyrics from David Tao's 黑色柳丁song。 Too many things happen recently. Well at least there's somethin for me worth looking forward to. Yup, I'll be back in 10 days time. Honestly speaking, I am really excited and really looking forward to it. But, in these few days, things were slightly different emotionally. I know I'm suppose to be happy but instead i felt a lil weird. I just couldn't describe my feelings.

Whatever it is, I'm coming back soon. Those who read my blog from the beginning, you can see a big difference between last year and this year. Noticed that I'm not that Hyper anymore about my return?? Just don't know why. Last year around this time around, I'll be blogging bout what I want to do during the first day I reach home, blablabla... Just don't have the mood to blog about that this time. But don't misunderstand, I miss my parents, my friends, the food and everything i enjoy doing back in Malaysia. I am not reluctant to go home, just had a lil weird feeling thats all.

Another 6 day to go, one of my friend will take off from Malaysia to the states, 3 days before i come back. Sighz, couldn't send her off in the airport. We shall keep in touch via Skype/MSN/Gizmo/IMVU. I guess the next time I meet her, probably after 2 years, we would probably be working already. Well we still have our long-planned sj4p gathering, full attendance expected. Hope we can really make it a reality. But I guess its not very easy, some would prefer to stay overseas after finishing their studies, some would be very busy building up their career. Anyway friend, all da best and one road smooth wind. Bon Voyage. Take care of yourself when you're in other ppl's country.

Recently my only entertainment are those Taiwan Variety shows. I'm addicted to it now. I remember last time I really don't like those shows. Mainly because I don't get to watch it so often because those shows are aired during Weekends evening, where I usually go for sports. I only watch if nobody is free to play basketball with me. Now, I really love it alot. I really like the culture in Taiwan and well, I do have plans to settle my life in Taiwan. Hope my dream come true one day.

Thats all for now. Nothing much to blog. I guess the next blog I'll write will be the time i finish my last paper.

LIFE OF ETERNITY SLOWLY EVOLVE OVER AN OBVIOUS ENIGMA.

0 comments:

top