RIP

I had a conversation with my father yesterday. He told me a very terrible news. One of my former Maths teacher passed away recently. She was my form 2 Mathematics teacher. She was one of the best teacher I ever had. Rest in Peace.

Lets recall some of the things she did when I'm in Form 2. We didn't really like her during the first few lessons because She demands alot and she was a very fierce teacher. She'll just scold you for the smallest mistakes you've made. But after few classes, we finally able to get used to her style of teaching. We finally understood her purpose of her teaching method. Mathematics, as we all know, the slightest mistakes will cause the whole calculation to be wrong. That's why she was so percise, and strict so we don't make careless mistake. During Form 2, we have to learn how to draw geometrical shapes using those geometry tools like right angle ruler etc etc. We actually do learn that in Form 1 but we learn more in form 2. Most teachers will demonstrate how to use those tools by saying out the method or will ask a group of students to gather around teacher while she demonstrate it on a paper. But she was different, she had this super huge geometrical tools. She can demonstrate it right on the blackboard. On her first day she brought that thing to classroom, we all had a great laughter. My Maths result was just average but because of her, I did well during the finals.

Lets everyone mourn for her. Hope she'll rest in peace.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... free pop up blocker trial hardcore dvd Wedding ring white gold 18k Milf ohio call center software

top