Warning......

I've read the online THESTAR newspaper today. Finally, what i've predicted has happened. The prime Minister of Malaysia has issued a warning to all the bloggers out there not to spread "Untruths" via blog. Frenz, bloggers, filter ur words man...lolzzz. Click me for the news.

For few days I did not update my blog. I've been in the library for the whole day almost everyday. When I come back, I'll do some chatting and then dinner time. After dinner I'm already damn tired and i still have to continue studying. So i don't really have time to blog. As for now, I'm waiting for my friend to take me to library, so while waiting I'll just blog a lil.

For the past few days, I'm quite disappointed with some "friends", or should i just call them "猪朋狗友". I'll just take this idea from sheng wa, stating the Criteria of being a 猪朋狗友 :

  1. A Hi-Bye Friend.
  2. A Cheebyekia onli knoe how to take kau advantage of u, but won't do anythin for u.
  3. Always belakang mari, stab ppl from the back.
  4. Lying Lying Lying!!!!!!!!, some even worse, they wan to lie, but givin excuse which ar Rediculous. Read the example below.
  5. Pretenders. Eh, if u dun like just show u dun like la, no need to pretend wan!!!!
  6. Sometimes treat u nice, sometimes just dun giv a fuck bout u.
  7. Don't appreciate u at all no matter wat u do.

Those ar the few main criteria to qualify for 猪朋狗友 title, lolz. Lets go point by point in detail. Hi, bye friend??? No need me to explain more la. 2nd point??? lolzzz, ask u to do shits but when u wan just a small 0.0000000000005 favour, he'll just fuck u off. Belakang Mari ppl?? Meaning is super clear di la. Eh to those ppl, u should join the brokeback club. Lies, The one I hate the most. Here's one example of rediculous excuse, ask if wan go outing, rejected bcoz cannot find a suitable outfit??? Another example, ask if free to do somethin, rejected bcoz Busy, but later found out that the person is watchin TV series. Eh, say la u hav some headache ke, stomachache ke, or even sayin u got HIV is better than all those stupid excuses la. Wan to lie osso lie smart la!!!! 5th point quite similar to the 4th point, but the 4th is far worse. the 6th point, dunno how to giv example but I'm sure u guys would pretty much understand how I feel bout it. The 7th point, lets take an example. When u giv someone a gift for bday, U'll of course hope they'll appreciate it and show it out rite?? Some very damn GANNINIA wan, must ask them if they like onli they'll answer wan. Ask why they din show out their appreciation, Answer : "oh I keep in myself". Eh cibai, we're not YURI the mind reader so we can't read ur mind, next time I'll just take some dog shit and giv u as gift, then if u dun like it just keep it to urself ok????

These few days I've been listening to MY fm via internet. Sighz, I just realized that I missed out alot of events throughout the year in Germany. The hav their 8th Aniversary thingy which has lots of Chinese stars, some of them ar my favs but I'm gonna missed it. I'm still lucky that i'm able to go for Michael's concert. They're now announcing the location for their Rangers, which gives me a flashback of how we were during our teen era. Always listening to radio and hope we'll be able to catch the HITZ or MY ford ranger for guddies. I've only been to one concert so far and I would nvr forget all the fun I had in that concert. David Tao's Soul Power concert 2003, one of the best. Too bad, I'm unable to go for David Tao's Love Can concert this year. I'm starting to realize one thing, Last time when I'm in still in Malaysia, I always dream of living in other countries, especially more advance country like Europe, US or even HK or Taiwan. Now that I'm in Germany, I really start to miss those time in Msia. Well of course it would be much better if Malaysia's security level increase.

Btw, I was introduced by Jimmy bout this Gizmoproject. This skype-like program allow us to call landlines and mobile phones for free to certain countries. Malaysia is one of the listed country. I'm enjoying free calls for the past few days. There ar terms and condition, but basically u guys can just try it out. All u hav to do is to download the program from the official website and register a new account. The person that you want to call must be a gizmo user and he/she/it must save his telephone number in his account. According to the stated terms & condition in the official website, u must be an active user, meaning u must at least make several calls per week and not abusing the program. Whatever the terms are, just try it, nothing to lose. Its also free to call germany's landlines so do call me when u're free ya...lolzzz...here ar some screenshots.


Thats all for now.

LIFE OF ETERNITY SLOWLY EVOLVE OVER AN OBVIOUS ENIGMA

dun ask me wat it means........the truth is out there!!!

0 comments:

top