任务完成

Though officially I'm now a slacker, everyday sitting at home waiting for internship news. I'll either watch drama, or play guitar, or sleep, or cook. In this 2 months I guess i became more stupid since I've not touched any books and I think I've totally forgotten all the stuff I've studied even from the last semester. The only thing I've improved is my guitar skills and my cooking skills(depend on form osso sometimes). My room is a mess and I've done nothing to make it better. I might not be a super clean person but last time i'll still clean my room from time to time. I am so amazed wif myself that i can live in such environment for so long lolx.

However in the past 3 days I've been really busy wif some stuffs. Yeah the song i wrote and the MV. And also to think of other stuff where i can giv to her to make her happy during her bday. I don't know why I get excited during her bday, even more excited that she is. Last year I don't know how many times I've called just to wish happy bday. This year much less, and most of the time I've been sleeping since i've not have enough sleep for so long. I've ordered flowers and delievered it directly to her office. It was scheduled to be shipped in the morning, but they had delays. Made me kinda worried things might not work out. But anyhow it reached before she left the office and I'm glad. All the things I've done was just to earn a smile from her. I guess it all paid off since she told me she's really happy. Now mission accomplish.

Yesterday I was in Maredos with Tharsis for dinner. At first it was a separate meal but in the end he paid for me with the reason of having good result. The original plan was to have a starbucks coffee and i promised to treat him for all the work he did to edit my song. Anywayz we'll be heading to starbucks today. It's been a while since I've been to starbucks. Though it's a blardy US franchise, but i still luv their coffees. Not so sure why. Anywayz yesterday's meal was good.

Sighz now what?? back to a slacker. sighz!

0 comments:

top