Updates...
Well lets talk bout the serious thing first. Till now I've not gotten an internship but i'm getting reply from companies already. Good sign, though not the best. However I'll double my effort now. Lets see how it goes. 天无绝人之路. I will do whatever i can and i believe i'll not come to a dead end. We shall see how it goes.

As for others, Lets talk bout gadgets. Hmmm, I recently bought a USB guitar interface system. Quite cool. Now i can plug in my semi-acoustic guitar into my comp n record directly. It can also use software to generate different effects like distortion, delay, wahwah, phasors, flanger and many more. In another words i can make my acoustic guitar sound like E-guitar with different effects. Well I'm still a beginner in Audio Engineering, but i'm super interested in it. I'm learning from the basic now from internet how to make use of those effects. Of course at the same time practicing my scales. The only problem is that my guitar strings are too distance from the frets, makes it harder to press the key. I wonder how long hav i still hav to learn to produce my first real song...i mean a complete song, like those which has vocal, bass, guitar, solo, drums and other elements.

Life is like shit for me now. On the surface i look happy but i'm not at all. When i was having exams and all, I always complain life is so difficult. But now I wish I am back to exam period. At least I have an aim, which is to do my exams and therefore having a motivation to do some serious stuff. Now I'm just a slacker! In German = lackadasical. I know people are tellin me to get a job. Actually while applying for internship I'm also applying for job. So there's nothing much i can do anymore. Leaving in a foreign country where people dun speak english is not that easy at all. I mean in Malaysia to get a job it's like kacang. If can't get a technical job osso can get promoter job, survey, office boy and others. I mean of course I wan to have a job related to my studies, but for the time being i just wan to get a job that can at least earn some money for me to get some stuff. I've not been buying clothings for 1 year di. I've not been doing things that i want to do like watching movie, snooker, or maybe traveling. Everything need money and i don't want to spend my parent's money anymore except to pay rents and bills.

Btw that day I went Starbucks with Tharsis. Finally after so long. I've promised to treat him a starbucks coffee since he helped me in doing the song. It was enjoying though it was just a short 40 mins session. But these few days I've been thinking alot, mainly negative things. I mean it always started with those flashbacks wif those sweet ones, but then it turns to bad when i start to miss it, and then thinking of the future, thinking when will i have such a wonderful time again. I hate it when i have to look at my future, since nobody is able to see it.

Whatever la. I've learn to numb myself since i'm in Germany. After a while I'll feel numb and then i'll just forget the stuff.

1 comments:

wenni_y said...

hey doug.. i jus read your blog.. i am so sorry that i have not keep in touch with you for a few weeks.. had been busy with exams and some other stuffs that u were aware of.. i am sure haha.. i am so sorry that i did not chat with you when u were down.. i really hope things will turn out well for you soon.. hopefully u'll get an internship really soon in one of the western country.. hopefully there's a software that can format the brain so that u don't feel so troubled anymore.. but i doubt that there will be a software that can predict the future haha..

anyway.. no matter what.. just remember that u still have us, your buddies to support you when u need us.. haha.. take care pal!

All the best!

top