Part of the things i miss.....

Was browsing thru my pics collection moments ago. It's been 1 year 1 month i've not been back in Malaysia, the longest since I was here. About 4 months ago, I had a friend who asked me don't i miss malaysia since I'm not going back this year?? At that time, I thought things would be fine since this year I'm kinda more active here. I've been meeting alot of new friends. Though these few weeks i've been having lots of fun, like traveling or playing guitar, meeting Tharsis's church friends, party and so on, but i can't stop thinking bout malaysia.

Let me show u wat makes me more miss malaysia.....





Do I have to introduce the food above?? I'm sure u guys know more than I do...

Lately i've been having lots of "nightmares", lol. There was a day where i was dreaming that I'm having my bowl of 猪肉粉 in OUG, sighz when i woke up everything was gone. Another time where I dreamt that i was finding a parking lot in Midvalley. Home sick level to the max!!!

Of course, food is part of it. Others.....
That's my mom....the day i was to take off to Germany in 2004




























My dad on the far right..my mom beside me...notice my hairstyle at that time?? lolz...


















Not to forget of coz, the 3 posers here lolz..!!!! Miss all those trips wif u guys and mamak.....basketball...




















Our Mafia master......




















Do I actually miss this fella?? erm i just miss his "sin kar lan" stuff lolz...Sheng Wa will understand wat i say....
















Of course i don't have to mention again who are these people.....since it's in my previous posts...




















And of course her...long story wif her...though we're not together anymore...but i miss her too....
p/s : "sorry i upload this pic w/o ur permission, if u mind just let me know, i'll take it off"














Of course I miss more than just these few of them...just that i don't have their pics.

Lets talk bout some stuff I miss in Malaysia other than people n food...







I miss it for a couple of reasons. Mainly it's bcoz most of the time I'll hang out here for movie or shopping(window to be more precise)..Generally I miss all the shopping complexes in malaysia coz u dun find those ard here in europe...



















Mamak stalls....haha......
























AHhh....One of my fave sports....

















Proton Waja..that's what my father drives..and that's what i drove when i came back during summer hols last year...btw this pic was taken Manchester, UK...!!!!!








Gosh i can go on and on and on.....so i better stop here....

0 comments:

top