Proud of myself...but then wat's next??

Well recently I've been doing some song recording and things. I've wrote a birthday song for someone. Well the idea came about 3 weeks ago where I wanted to get something for her but somehow I'm in a deep financial problem. But i felt so uncomfortable if i don't do anything. I was thinking since recently I've been practicing my guitar and I felt I've improve alot in strumming, why not just make a song. Then comes the lyrics which is hard. But idea comes from time to time and finally I've managed to make a song out of it. A very simple song, lyrics are all simple words, describing some of our history. The music uses very simple chords repeatedly. So don't think I've written a great song, it's just a small effort. I even made a video clip out of it. Proud of myself knowing such limited music knowledge but still able to create this song. Though I'm interested in these stuff, but I'm too lousy to be good at it.

Anyways it took me about 2 weeks to complete the lyrics and about 5 days to think of the style n melody. I asked help from a friend to do sound editing. As for the clip i spent about 14 hours doing it. Quite an easy piece of cut paste edit clip. Now that it's finally done, I can get to rest.

Maybe due to my lack of rest, now i'm feeling grumpy and mood is swinging like a pendulum. I've too many things to worry about. Shall write it down some day.

Anywayz I'm not planning to go public wif the vid, so I'm sorry can't let u guys see. But who wants to see it anywayz?? Haha crap!

0 comments:

top