Is there really a fortune teller?? Are there really people who can predict the future?? For all those "heroes" series fans, I'm sure you're familiar with this man called Isaac Mendez. He had the ability to predict the future and draw it out in the painting. Lets enter the world of fantasy. Imagine there's this person in the world, and he draw tons of predictions and send it to the authority so that they can prevent each and every bad thing that's predicted to happen. The world will be in peace don't u think so??

Nah as for me, I don't think that will happen. If you know how the future looks like, you'll definitely try to change it. But the more you change it, the more trouble you'll cause, in my opinion.

The good thing is, i don't believe there's such person, or there's such powers which any of us can possess. The bad thing is, everyone is dying to know what their future would be. Sometimes I start to wonder what would i turn out to be. I mean, after couple of months when i finish my internship and thesis, I'll graduate as an Engineer. Then what?? Work as Engineer?? Field Engineer?? Sales Engineer?? Consultant Engineer?? or Engine-not-so-near(like what DaGodfather says)??? Or would i end up being a jobless person?? Maybe hawker seller?? VCD seller?? There are so many graduates each year, from different part of the country. The competition is so great, even in Malaysia. One has to be outstanding to be successful in career. Sad to say, I've no confident. I'm even lower than ordinary person. I felt like i don't possess any extraordinary skills. I'm a 废材.

I start to lose faith in myself. Losing grip on myself. Losing direction. Miserable. My friends in Germany are all telling me that they envy me because i have everything. I have lots of friends, I have lots of stuff, I have lots of free time and my private life is going smooth. Shit!!!! I don't have lots of friends. However this is something that i'm really proud of, coz though i dun hav many friends but i have quality friends. As for the others, SHIT!!! I wish i'm doing something now instead of rusting at home. Felt so useless. I have lots of stuff?? Not really. And by the way those stuff are bought using my parents money, i don't feel proud at all. I want to have things with the money i earn myself!!! I used to be materialistic, dreaming of having cool phones, up-to-date fashion clothes, Branded shoes whatsoever. Mann, i felt like those stuff never gave me any happyness at all.

SIghz,.......

0 comments:

top