It's not necessary a vice-versa thingy

Those sweet memories you have, normally it happens with two party or more. I have alot of sweet memories. Examples like trips with friends, trip with family, outings with buddies, guitar session with guitar mate and so on. I always felt that if that's an unforgettable memory for me, it also should be for the other party involved. But I was wrong. Not all the time. Today a group of 5 of us had a guitar learning/playing session. One of it was my classmate. Last time I used to bring my laptop to class and we play games together in class such as NBA live and football game. To me though it's a small thingy, but it's worth remembering. Playing in class when lectures are held, lolz. So I did mentioned abit, and that guy was like blur blur. He played wif me NBA and we play as team against computer. we made lots of smooth move like alley-oop n stuff, but he just forgotten bout it. Maybe i can remember things better. Of course it's just an example. There are many situations where only I remember the stuff, i felt it was a great time, but not the other party. But i think it's not worth mentioning here.

Anywayz, another 9 days till christmas. Everyone is planning on something. Those new UKMers are going to Switzerland/Austria. Tharsis is going London. The new juniors are going Hamburg. Me?? No where. Nvm. Shan has her friend dinner party, Adrian is going to his father's friend's house for christmas eve. I guess I'll be at home, singing 3 songs with my guitar - Lonely Christmas, 寂寞的季节, and silent night. It will be me, my guitar and my set of drama/variety shows/games. At least last year I get to talk to someone on the phone/MSN. This year nothing at all. Whatever...Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Btw, yesterday me Betrand and Adrian had a small LAN party. We played CS. We tag team against bunch of bots. Was fun after so long din play with friends. At first my killing rate was 11-28. After a change of map, my form suddenly came back. At the last map, I was top. Though it's not as fun as form3, but no doubt I enjoyed it. We also played NFS Underground 2 with the wheelpad. We drove the Escalade for drifting. Damn lame. And a few days back I played RA2. Ta pao the Soviet Union!!!! Hahaha. Man, though these are the old games, but I enjoyed more than the new games. New games only focuses on graphics, but the AI and game play are getting worse i felt. But there would be one game I'll continue playing - Pro Evolution Soccer. KS is playing Final Fantasy 7 which soon i might play too coz RA2 almost finish di.

Sighz, life is as boring as ever. I have about 1 month before work start. What should I do?? I know I have to brush up a lil, but no motivation. I guess maybe next week I'll organize a small Christmas gathering, and guitar session. Lets see how it goes.....

0 comments:

top