pessimistic

Good news first. If there's nothing going wrong in this 1 month, I'll be starting my internship on the 15th January in a research institute called Fraunhofer Insitute of Microelectronics and Circuit. The institute is located just opposite to my University so one of the advantage is that i don't have to shift to other place. This institute mainly do research on Microelectronics and IC, mainly based on CMOS technology, microcontrollers, and so on. For more info log on to www.ims.fraunhofer.de
It's a german website but there's english page as well. Well, it wasn't my first choice but I'm more than glad. If I successfully complete my internship there, I think it's gonna be a major asset for me.

I've been watching a Hongkong drama called "Marriage of Inconvenience" ,两妻时代。 It's a story about this married couple divorce because of a huge misunderstanding between them. After divorce they still fight alot. The fact is that they both still love each other. Well, normally I won't watch this kinda drama, since I'm not into those romantic type, especially Taiwan series. But after a few episodes, I kinda hav alot of thoughts, especially reflecting myself. Sometimes it takes just more than feelings for a couple to stay in a relationship. It might be just a misunderstanding, but sometimes the misunderstanding is just a a spark plug to start the engine, but in fact there're a lot of problems behind it that was neglected.

Recently I've been very childish. But today, I suddenly wake up from my fantasy world. I start having thoughts and finally realize that my future aint the way it is in the fantasy land. Though we still have feelings for each other, but there're just too many factors that doesn't bring us together. I'm starting to lose grip on what I've hoped for. It's always painful to see the one you love is having someone else by him/her side. But if you're mature enough, you should let go the pain, and start blessing them on having a happyness and hopefully forever.

I'm being very pessimistic now. Sighz, I should be celebrating bout having an internship finally after so long. Yes I'm relief, but now I'm having emotional troubles. Sighz.....

0 comments:

top