Kungfu or Mafia.......NOT!!??

A brief update. Today was my last day of my internship, unfortunately I blew up my circuit. So I have to go on monday to fix it. This whole week was really a bad one for me. Besides the busyness, I get frus damn easily that i shouted at almost everyone that i meet. Really..for no reason. I have to apologize here for being such rude, especially wif my bald head. Seriously it's not because of my period, nor it isn't my bald head. Additionally, I was freaking ill during 30th April and 1st May. Wtf?? My only day to rest and it screwed up!! Wat was that man?!!!

Speaking about bald, I received more negative comments than positive ones. I mean most of my male friends will say that I look either like a kungfu Master or Chinese Mafia. Do I look like one?? eh?? eh??




Or Should I challenge DaGodfather???? Chinese Mafia eh?? eh?? eh??





Eh c'mon la. Deep down in me, I'm a very nice person, dislike mafia or traids, and most importantly I DON"T KNOW KUNGFU!!! Go fight wif Keanu Reeves!!! Not ME!!!


Anywayz, thanks for all da comments. Honestly I didn't wanted to be botak, just that I'm really lazy to maintain my hair and I've calculated precisely. My hair will take around 5 months to grow to around the length i had, and by then I'll be back in Malaysia. So i can go for haircut.

So, I've said to myself that I would change the layout as soon as my internship is over. However, I'm still as busy as usual, so I'll giv myself more excuse to delay. It's been a while I've not updated bout my gadgets....Well, due to tight in budget, I didn't really get any this time. Just that I had to get these pair of headphones.
I don't want to go deep in it's technical specifications, but I'll tell you why I bought this pair. It's because it has a clip which firmly clicked on my ears. I have very big ears, and those normal earphones will drop out of my ear especially when I'm walking on the streets.

But if these drops to the position somewhere near my legs..hmmm....



Fark, whadda shit am i doing??!!!!!


That's my new headphones. and remember the E-guitar I used for posing?? Shengwa, you suggested me to steal it. And I did, and now it's in my room!!



I'm gonna be a ROCK STAR!!!



Sorry for more disturbing pics...I've been going crazy these days.....

3 comments:

Kelsen Loh said...

Mad Cow Dougie!!

nsw2012 said...

ahahahhahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha u mamafakhar! u made me laf ma ass off hahahahaha. not bad wei. but now i see the pic i think i don't look like a samseng at all, in fact you should be the godfather in stead of me. wei. botak not bad wat, u can use your head to cari rezeki!

Douglas said...

haha i use what's inside my head to cari rezeki..not my physical head lolx....really dat farney meh??

I normally wear spectacles out so i look like those geek or those patient from Greenhill hospital...so no mafia nor kungfu master


wat mad cow?? go eat ur roti canai la!!

top