The Evidence of the End

One year ago, I mentioned that the streak of sweet september had come to an end. This fact have been proven right at the start of September this year.

Since 2001 September have always been the sweet month for me, or you can say lucky month. Sigh, it's all over. As a proof, I've mentioned in my previous post that I face so many problems, personal or not personal. They come all at one shot. Yesterday night, my LCD screen of my laptop died. It turns on for 3 seconds then go black screen. Sighz, I suspect it's the inverter of the LCD that is dead, but despite knowing the problem I don't dare to open up my laptop and fix it. It's probably the most expensive electronics I have and I heavily depend on the laptop so much, so i think I'll let the shop do the job. Good thing is that I still have a CRT monitor and I can still use it for the time being until I felt it's ready to be sent to the shop as they would take some time to repair it.

Yesterday I was moving around my things because since I have to use the CRT monitor as my main monitor now, so I decided to bring it closer to the desk, and while moving things around the table fell on my speakers. Now the cable is broken. The worse case is that it is the cable of the speakers which has the controller that is broken, which is very hard to find replacement. Of course it's not something very important if compare to the LCD screen, but the speakers are not cheap though.

Sighz, this electronic defects and the formality thingy sums up to total chaos. I mean, of course it's coincidence that it happen during September, and it could also happen any other months of the year, but I'm frustrated. I'm just making conclusion that September is no longer the happy month for me.!!!

0 comments:

top