Sept 11

It's a memorable day for many people from all around the world, and for different reasons. So do I. I have to start clearing things in my room because I have to move out at the end of this month. I have some clothes that I didn't wear for a long time already and I decided to donate it and so I walked out to the nearest donation box. At the same time I need to clear my mind a lil as I was again emotional when I face the four walls in my room. So I decided to take a short walk around the neighbourhood. Well, it does help a lil although I'm still pretty much emotional.

Anyway, I've been moving alot this whole week, visiting so many offices to settle some stuff. On Tuesday I went to the Immigration department to notify them that I've not receive a letter. Right after that I went back to Institute and my boss wanted to see me about my Project grades. I didn't get a good grade though, but it doesn't really matter to me now. The project was really hard and limited support because my supervisor also don't know much about the things. The main thing is that I gain alot of experience in it and it will be a good point to write in my CV. Then finally my Thesis contract is ready although I've started 3 weeks ago unofficially. It's just some paper work and the Germans are really crazy bout those. Then on wednesday I have to go to the examination office and the student secretary's office to get some paper for the fees exemption thingy but it was a quick process. Today again I have to visit the examination office to hand up my project grades to them and get the form for my Thesis registration. Sometimes when you're in a country so organize with all these Paper work thingy, you kinda miss the slackness that we have in Malaysia. Cincai cincai. Btw, for the next 2-3 weeks I'll be moving up and down again coz i have to collect document for the visa extension, then have to move things out of this room, painting, thesis....So much for the sweet september!!!

Back to the Sept 11 thing. The meaning of this day to me is pretty much related to my ex of course. Hey it's been 1 year and I know I should have been over with this. Yeah my friends told me, I'm only 23. I will have a long journey ahead and when I have the money(or career to be more polite), this girl issue would be the least problem of all. I mean, I do believe in fate. I believe that I will meet with the one I'm fated to no matter what it takes. But you gotta know this, my ex, which is the first and only so far went too deep down. We both were really commited to this relationship at that time. I don't know how she felt but I am different. I am inexperience and I hate it when I had a good memory when it comes to all these special dates. But don't worry, I am walking on the right path. I am recovering, slow but recovering.

The emotional month continues......

0 comments:

top