Heck, this is da farking 200th post

I was really emotional these days, and I'm having alot of problems actually. Yeah, the thesis is hard, but the worse thing is not the thesis. It's the formality thingy. I have to renew my visa next month, but to do that I need some documents to prove that I am still a student here. Currently my exams are all over, and everything is done except that it's not "officially" shown in my transcript. Therefore I can't register "officially" for my Thesis and that, is gonna give me a big trouble. Germany is quite efficient in many ways, except for student affairs. And they're pretty strict with this thingy, it's like I can't just go up there and tell them that I'm doing my thesis without official prove. Lets see what my institute can provide me as I've told my supervisor about my situation and he will try his best to help me out.

2ndly, I was really down with headache yesterday. This is the first time I lost all my appetite having a headache. I skipped work, and I slept almost the whole day. I only had 1 meal yesterday and that I didn't even finish it. I felt that my life is so so so screw up eventhough it seems I'm gonna reach the finish line soon. Lets hope this illness and formality thingy doesn't spoil my graduation plan. I don't want to be sent out of germany without a degree.

Man, I can go on and on with my problems and my emotional thingy, but heck this is the 200th post and I want to make it a neutral post, if i can't make it a happy one.

Yesterday was the transfer window saga. First of all, I am kinda glad that Berbatov finally signs for Manchester United, but I really doubt he would be an outstanding player. I mean, players are good but you have to fit in the club. Look at Henry for example, he didn't do well at all in Barcelona, and also Shevchenko, which didn't do well in Chelsea either but both of them are world class player. What I really think is that MU needs a playmaker, a player that can create chances for others as they already have good strikers such as Rooney and Tevez. They didn't perform well because they are lack of support. Bringing in one more striker would only make the front line more crowded i think. But hey, there's a reason why Sir Alex Ferguson is top in football management and I'm only a student talking trash football. Maybe he foresees something in this guy and he felt it's the best for the club. They normally won't go more than their own budget to buy players, but this time they actually went for higher price. Furthermore, Ferguson never fails to bring players to its best, so we'll see what will happen in the premier league. Congratulations to Manchester City as well, and hopefully with the help of Abu Dhabi United, they can shoot all the way to compete with Chelsea and MU.

Enough of football. Now I really hope I can come back soon. Many Malaysians who are in malaysia now told me that I would rather prefer here than back there. I can only say one thing, hey...you're not me! You don't know how much i wanted to go home. Yeah, you guys have a point, saying that I was only back home for holidays and that's why I was happy to be home, but for a longer period I'll be sick of here. But let me tell you what I've predicted. Here's the list :

1.) Yes I would be sick of the weather back there, but I'm pretty sure I would enjoy some sunny days and some sports which I can't do it here during winter or bad weather.

2.) Yes Streamyx sux big time and to make things worse I'll only able to use 512kbps(supposingly) because my parents didn't subscribe the faster line. 6000kbps compare to 512kbps, are you nuts?? But hey, do you think I'll spent time staying at home as much as i do here??

3.) Yes the public transport here is fantastic. But hey, I have been missing driving and sitting on a car for so damn long. Yes yes, fuel price increase, but still we can take turns to drive us around during outing. I can even take LRT since there's one relatively near to my house. I am not even worried about not being able to go out late nights, cause I am not really those nightcrawler. The only thing I enjoy doing during midnights are mamak outings, basketball and midnight movies. But that don't happen everyday so I can still drive out.

4.) I get to watch movies in ENGLISH. I get to watch football in ENGLISH. I get to speak ENGLISH. I don't have to worry about PAPER WORK like here in Germany.

5.) I miss swimming. I miss it damn much. There're pools here but always crowded and cold.

6.) I'm quite sad to announce this. Although I have many friends here, but they aren't as close to me as those in Malaysia. I'm pretty sure Kelsen would understand this fact.

7.) I don't even need to think of what should i get from the market or what should i eat tonight because even in the middle of the night when i felt hungry, I can still go to mamak stall. Yes I do enjoy cooking and making new dishes from recipe book, but I simply find life here abit too hard where I have to think of studies and cooking.

Farking shit. I have at least 100 more facts I can mention but I'll just end it here. I'm pretty sure u get my point so far.

4 comments:

Kelsen Loh said...

I feel you bro, I was at ur place for few days and meet some of your friends, i guess i understand how u feel. Just like the time I was at Finland, I was mad and walking up and down during my free time and very lonely esply night. The only thing I looking forward is traveling.

Star☆ said...

i haven't live alone in a foreign land before so perhaps i may not totally understand yur feeling there. but given the choice to me, i would choose to stay here. and i had made that choice. many people said i'm stupid for letting the opportunity slip but! i'm glad i chose to stay anyway.

Anonymous said...

Hey brother, my regards okay. we love you man you have our support wherever the hell you are on Earth. Yeap, in Mars then we don't support ady LOL. Care. Sein

Douglas said...

thanks for the support guys. yeah Kelsen you know how i feel.

Jess, actually it's just me n Germany. I have some friends who really enjoy life in US and UK, also some of my friends here like Germany. But for me, I prefer to be where i belong to. Perhaps it's because I had better times back home than here...

Sein, I think I'll prefer Germany than Mars lol...so don't worry i'll never be in mars.

top