Durianz....on my head

2 months ago I shaved my hair estimating it'll grow to the normal length by the time i come back. 1 week b4 I'm home, I realized my hair is not long enuf to hav a asian hairstyle. So the only thing i can do is to make it spiky like durianz. Well, it suits me btw since i luv to eat durian so much. lolz. Anywayz, after being back for 1 week plus, I finally able to eat DURIANZ today.
See those delicious durianz?? Mann just couldn't understand why the Europeans don't enjoy the king of fruit. Eating durian in one of those fear factor stunt?? Man, bring it on man. We Msian will set the record for eating the most durianz in those stunts!!! lolzzz.

Lil more updates on my activities after the Genting trip. Honestly I din do much actually. I enjoy so much during the Merdeka's eve wif one of my closest friend, and I had a family outing on independence day itself. Though I had a lil pissed feeling over the planz on Friday, but at the end of the day everything turns well. First i went lot61 wif Kelsen. Kelsen had a pair of adicolor while I got a pair of white diesel shoes. Finally had a perfect shoes for outing, dun hav to wear my futsal shoes. Went home around 6.30pm then head to Midvalley to collect my glasses and hang out wif SW Gabe n Kel. Sat in Starbucks for bout 1 hour and did some chatting. Kel bought another adidas stan smith for a "Super" discounted price. haha dun ask me why i quote the super thingy, only 4 of us will knoe wats behind the story. Throughout the whole outing, I was half frus n half enjoyin actually, coz Kel and I really wanted to go karaoke but just too bad the plan had to be cancelled, but finally it was on. Thanx everyone involve in that k session for making it a reality. I sang most of the song i intended to sing, but unfortunately I embarassed myself wif my lousy singing skills. Still, its enjoyable and I don't wish it's the last visit to the Karaoke for this holiday.

Reach home around 6am, it was crazy. After i reach home, my mom woke up 15 mins later. She asked me wat time i reach home, I lied saying i came back at 2.30am. Otherwise, u'll probably see my head wif 2 big shot gun's bullet hole lying bloody on the streets!!!

time to be a lil typical me. Emo!! Lot of things happen to me recently which I'm unable to tell. i've been confused and often being controlled by my emotions. I told everyone of my friends, " there's 2 part of me. One the feelings, and the other one, the rationality. Bout the feelings, I'm very very confused bout it and I guess its going to the wrong side, but rationally, I knoe what I'm suppose to do. I knoe what's right and not". Yeap, I'll just neglect watever feelings i had now and act rationally. I always watch those chinese series and they always tells us to act according to ur heart, but i guess this time I can't. I hav to act according to my mind, to my analysis, to the right path. Sighz, I guess i should just forget everything and just enjoy the short time i'll spend over here.

I guess thats all for now. The next blog will be some physical looks and my new gooddies......

0 comments:

top