Critics

"freedom" is what we all believe we have. I've been frequently asked by my friends, what is the purpose of blogging? Here're some formal defination of the word BLOG

Beolingus : a shared on-line journal where people can post diary entries about their PERSONAL
experiences and hobbies

Dicionary.com: an online diary; a PERSONAL chronological log of thoughts published on a Web page

As u can see from the formal definiation, its a personal thing. Every individual is different in this world and therefore having different ideologies. What i actually want to say is that, if you don't like the content of a particular blog, just don't read it. Why do u hav to fire at that person?? He's just having his own thoughts. If you don't agree, u may comment on that person, but not fire at him or watever. A couple of months ago, which i've mentioned in one of my post, i've read a blog bout a person talking bout his sad story of how he end up breaking up with his gf. In the end his blog was ended up being fired and lashed by ppl who don't agree bout wat he said. C'mon ppl just had a break up and I'm sure he's having a hard time trying to let things go, and now being fired by ppl, some even his own friends. Another example was another friend's blog being under attacked by some ppl who doesn't like the way he blog bout things, words he uses. Wat the fuck?? C'mon, go to mars pls. We're leaving on earth, and we hav our freedom of expressing our own thoughts in our own way!!!..LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!!

Thats bout my anger to some narrow minded ppl. Back to me, I've been working hard on work outs. Can see a lil improvement, but not my abs. I guess I'm not doing the right thing to burn my abs. I've been doing sit ups alot, but yet, no packs are visible yet, unless i flex it. Hmm, I guess i need some professional guide.

Weather was nice today in germany. Finally the temperature is back to 20+. I hope the temperature continue to drop. Let me at least enjoy some cool weather before i go back to Msia. I've not done my piercing yet. I'm still considering if i should pierce or not.

Nth much to update.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude! dont pierce... hahah.. you dont sui tat man!
tattoo ok la

Anonymous said...

i mean suit*

Ernest said...

yo..im waiting for ppl to fire my blog...ei..pierce where??how big??

Douglas said...

lolzzz...why u wan ppl to fire ur blog??

Err right ear...probably..how big ah??..small one la....lolzzz...

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Lottery wheeling programs http://www.vardenafilonline.info/Mcse_certificationiresults_php.html linda rader integrated professional financial planning or Overdoses xanax Meridia pro and cons Car covers lexie rose seat avon microsoft certification classes anderson soft teach microsoft office training California orgy groups Incorporation information stanley sliding gate opener Instructor master microsoft training Soaking+bath+tub black dollar jack million tournament How long will it take zithromax to work Mcse geneve Shelf life fire alarm Paintball missions xenical online

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Hp printer cartridges uk laptops computer shopping Dell ink cartridge for della960 printerthrough dell Arthritis pain relief arthritis pain relief liquid Card debit payroll 20 Baseball florida Jenna jameson screenshots info on valtrex Adventure medical medic's backpack lid Decorate the top of book shelves sex personal website Day cruise from los angeles http://www.spam-blocker-82.info Mierniki isdn http://www.dietpill9.info Internet advertising tips Lesbians in the shower Microsoft download pop up blocker

top