First Trip to Ikea

Well, it was my first time going to Ikea KL yesterday. 4 of us altogether. Me, my darling, my god-sis(aka lau niang) and her bf. It wasn't my idea to go ikea of course since i'm not planning to get married soon and I don't have to get any furnitures. Basically the settings of Ikea is the same everywhere, n i've been to the one in Germie so it's not something new to me. However first time going with my darling is somethin special. First time going to the curve too. lets change the name, the curve to the "CRAP" since its such a crappy place. But despite the crappy shops, my darling still able to get a fashionable pair of shoes. Simple but fashionable. Good choice my dear.

Back to Ikea. Well, we did look around the arrangement and the design of Ikea's furniture. Tried out some beds, sofas, so on and most importantly Mirrors. Haha. Me n my dear were like so thick skin because wherever we see Mirrors, we'll both go there and hav a look at it, trying to admire our own looks. Lolzzz. We did manage to take a mirror image, which i think its pretty well taken. It was taken with my camera phone, though the quality isn't that good but the angle was taken perfectly well. Hehe. Check the pic out, don't we look matching hehe??


Was suppose to watch a movie around 10pm but we were unable to make it, so we decided to take dinner at SS2. Went to Wong Kok Char Chan Teng. The food the wasn't that tasty and the waiters there ar like lansi lan yo0ng. Fuck them la. Waiter chai osso wan to be so lansi. Wat kinda attitude is that. Oh ya somethin i wan to mention. The mineral water over there cost even more than a glass of chinese Tea. Wtf?? well here's the reason.

See because this mineral is 3G man. After drinking this water, u can even teleport urself to the person u wanna call, not just video call lolzzz.

After the blardy lousy meal, it was raining heavily, poor vision. Yaeeehhh, broke my record. It was the first time I drove the whole journey on the left lane(slow lane). And i was driving below the speed limit, way below with both my hands on the steering, 10 2 o clock position. See, thats wat i call a civilized motorist.

Finally reach my darling's apartment. The blardy guard don't allow us to drive in though it was raining n my darling had some loads to take. Fuckers man. My darling was so pissed off but luckily she had me, the cooler than being cool guy to cool her down, hehe. Blardy hell, luckily tht's not my condo, i can't do much bout it. If the guard in my condo osso like that, he'll be damn hell of a shit di. I still remember scolding my condo guard in form 1. Shit man, the guards ar givin a guideline, but they abuse it. Fuckers!!!!

Though some part of the outing was a lil screwed, but spending time wif my darling has nvr been bad at all.

1 comments:

terrenie said...

darlin...nvm abt the guard..he sucks...!!anyway i really have a great time v u..n i love this pic..still got other pics leh..whr is it..!!!haha..abt the dinner im very sorry abt it..i really dunno whr else to go as i am very hungry..

top