thank you all

This blog is dedicated to my parents, my darling, my friends and everyone who made a contribution to my holidays. Well, definately if my parents don't pay for my air ticket, I'll not be able to enjoy such wonderful holiday in KL. Of course, besides sponsoring my air tickets, chatting wif my mom once in a while does makes me feel better too. They're the ones who brought me to eat crab even on the 2nd day i landed in KL itself. I have home cooked food almost everyday, which is so delicious. Thanks mom. Thanks dad too for all the nice outings and chats.

This paragraph is gonna be long. My darling. She gave me such wonderful memories, which i can never forget even if u fire a bullet in my head. Well, From the first day we met up, it was not quite an outing i've expected, in fact it was disappointed actually. She didn't even look at me, n she was so damn quiet throughout the whole meeting. Then i thought maybe after so long we didn't meet up, n we've been apart for quite a long long time, so maybe she just couldn't find words to speak out. Well, I have to admit, my feelings for her never fade, but lookin at that kinda situations, I thought maybe she've moved on with her life, so i shouldn't show my feelings to her anymore. What I've never expected was, right after that outing, she wrote a blog about me. Then i realise, she might still have the feelings for me, but i don't want to assume anything which is not proven true yet. But it all reveals on the 30th August. We had our first outing 1 on 1 for this holiday. Then i found out she does have feelings for me. But I wasn't brave enough to make any move. Between the time before we get together, we did see each other very often. Everynight after my parents felt asleep, I was desperate to see her. So I drove all the way to Sg Long and gave her suprise meetings, of course at that time I'm not sure if she really wanted to see me. But her reactions told me that she really did hope to see me, especially she was having exams and very stressful at that time.

In between there're some untold stories which brought us together again. Its like a miracle happen to me. I've been dreaming of this day for the past 2 years and it really happen now. Outings after Outings, movies after movies, supper after supper, it was really a honeymoon period for me throughout this whole holiday. Even the simplest meeting wif her really made a big impact to me. Sometimes I looked for her and all we did was just sitting down on the floor doing pure chatting, but I really enjoyed it. The last week before i left, she skipped the whole week just for me. We did lots of shopping and two movies 2gether. We had lots of breakfast 2gether. We seldom eat breakfast actually. Everything was just wonderful.

Well of course i would like to thank also to my friends. Gabriel n Kelsen, thanks for the Genting trip. It was great. Thanks to Gabriel for those mamak sessions n midnight basketball. Thanks Kelsen for the phone talks and the GL concert. Thanks shengwa for the bball, mamak, transport and everything else. Thanks sj4p though it was just a short one time outing, thx melvin for the mamak in ABC, thx. Thanks to my darling's family for all the wonderful things.

Sighz, I wanted to write longer but i just not in the mood. coz i just miss home too damn much. I'll be back soon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

erkem erkem....u forget me ady izzit? lolzz!

terrenie said...

lao niang..we wont forget u wan..
btw...darlin i really din do much...but i hope u r happy for the holidays..i say welcome on behalf of my family le...hehe

terrenie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

reached safely!

top