Weird Feeling

I received a sms from SW yesterday. Pn Lim, my form 2 class teacher had just pass away. It was suffering for her for the past few years. She was in koma for the last 4 years. Sighz. She was a great teacher and I'll always remember her. Rest in peace and lets mourn together.

Well, i had this weird feeling these few days. Recently i had some small arguements wif my dear. The positive side of all these arguements are that me n my dear ar able to settle it in a good way. Compare to the past, we really handle it well. I guess we really learned well from our past relationship. Just want to say honey I'm sorry for the past few days.

Well, I've received a confirmation bout my flight details on wednesday and on thursday I visited the German Embassy to get a formal obligation from them. Nth special happen of course but it reminded me that gosh, I'll be leaving KL soon. Hate to mention the embarassing side of me, I cried that day while thinking of it. I remember the last 2 weeks before i left back to germany last year was different. I was ok wif it and just spend the 2 weeks preparing to go back. I don't feel anything at all, no harsh feeling. But this year it was totally different. I hav around 1 week before i go back but I'm already starting to feel sad about it. Sighz, I guess i can't be cool bout it.

I guess i have to start planning for the next week. I hav nth much to accomplish, just want to spend time wif my darling. We still hav a movie to watch of course. And the rest, just go wif the flow la.

0 comments:

top