Love with a distance

It's about 5 days i left KL. Well, though this is the 3rd time i fly back 2 germany, and i'm suppose to be ok by now, but i'm not. I am pretty much still missing KL so damn much. Of course I don't miss the weather or the stupid haze over there. I miss my darling and ppl who spent time wif me during this summer break. Now it's around 12.50am over here. At this time ard, if i'm still in KL i would hav taken my daddy's waja and drive at ard 130kph to Sg Long to meet up my darling. We'll usually hav supper in the mamak stall just opposite her apartment. After meal we'll just hang out in her apartment till ard 4am. Once reach home, I'll text her to tell her that i arrive safely, and of course greet her a goodnight n sweetdream before we go to bed. Sighz, I just miss those moments.

Recently my darling is feeling down, and I just felt so useless because I can't be around her to comfort her, to giv her a shoulder when she needs it. Sighz, I guess these are the things i've expected before starting a long distance relationship, but unfortunately when it comes to the real situation I'm still having difficulties accepting it. I know I shouldn't blame myself or anyone else, but I am naturally doing so. I just feel bad that i can't do anything to help my darling except to call her and send her e-mails, e-cards and sweet msgs. I had a chat wif her over the internet yesterday n today, gosh i miss her sweet voice so much. Luckily i'm still able to listen to it. We had a video call too via webcam. So glad to see her on the webcam, well that's the least i can do to see her.

Darling, just to tell u no matter how hard life can be, don't give up ok? You'll always hav my support. Just talk to me if u have difficulties and i'll try to help if i have the ability to do so. Hehe she had a haircut on saturday, but she don't really like it that much though. She did send me some pics. Well i think she look cute with her new hairstyle..hehe.

Love with a distance is never easy. I'm sure those who've been through it will understand. It's only the 5 day since we're apart but i already start missing her like crazy. We still have a long long journey to suffer. But no matter what, I'll never giv up. We've gone through a big circle before we can be together again, and I'm not going to let go in any condition. Hope she feels the same way.

1 comments:

terrenie said...

darlin,thanx for the support u have given me..
always remember that..i will always support u too...
thanx darlin=)

top