Ended

Sweet September ended yesterday. thats the bad news but at least it ended in a good way. Yesterday me n 2 of my closest person went to Michael's concert. My best bro, and my darling of course. Wenni dun whack me, but to be honest this concert is just a so so concert to me. Dun misunderstand, he's a very good composer and singer but unfortunately he's not a good live performer. The only reason i thought of was because 90% of his songs are slow sentimental song. Well i do love sentimental songs but imagine 3 hours of those songs, n u're sitting on a small seat in a small stadium packed wif fans. Well its just becoz its not my style of watching concert. To me, a concert must hav some slow songs and some rock so we can jump a lil and the best kind of concert is to hav some talent solo. However, due to the great company, i do enjoy the concert overall. He's slow romantic songs are really touching. Its worth watching wif my darling

After the concert, i felt so tired actually but i still wanna spend time wif my darling for supper. I sounded a lil grumpy coz yesterday was the first time i felt so tired at 12am. Sorry dear for being rude. My bro KS has to rush for a karaoke session wif his colleagues but he's having transport difficulty. Well he's lucky to hav a "yi hei"bro here to take him all the way down to 1U. After throwing him out of the car in 1U, me n my darling head to SS2 for indo mee supper. Was a lil pissed wif that place becoz ppl are snatching business around there. That was just a small part as we're still able to enjoy our indo mee supper(doesn't taste that good actually). After that i hang out in my darling's house till 3.30am. We had a lil heart 2 heart chat. We were so honest to each other and we just voice everything out that we're feeling uneasy with. Though some thing hurts alot but we're able to forgive each other. Well, as i mentioned in the previous post, honesty is the best solution for a relationship. Darling just wanna tell u, lets forget bout watever that's in the past, coz only the present and future matters.

Well, yesterday's outing marks the end of the sweet sweet september, which i'll remember the moments for the rest of my life. It's just too wonderful. Gosh i wish Time travel will turn to reality. I really wanna experience this sweet september again, and again n again again again..........

2 comments:

Star☆ said...

we only experience once that's why it is soo special and precious to us. if yuu experienced the exactly same thing, the same line of conversation, it won't be that special anymore, right? as time goes by, i'm sure yuu both will encounter even more special moments, probably a much better one than this. and that would be yur most precious moment in yur life. ;)

terrenie said...

haha..thats very true..jess..thanx for ur suppportive comments..really appreciate it alot..
btw darlin...im also a "yi hei" gf o..haha..perasan adi...
anyway i do enjoy the concert wit my dear...hope that sweets days like that can come more often...and greedily i wan it forever..

top