my last moments in KL

Sighz, happy times passes so damn fast. Its just hours before I'm gonna depart from this memorable land. I feel very awkard and I just couldn't confirm what kind of feeling I'm having. But definately for sure I don't feel excited. My heart, its just so "heavy". I've never felt that way before. For the last 2 times when I was about to leave, I was calm n cool. But this year, its just so hard. Tears already start flowing for the past few days when i start thinking of the day I'm leaving.

Its ironic, because from the day I came back for holidays, I hav expected that the day will come where i hav to go back. But still, its like i can't accept the fact at all. I wish for more time. From the day me n my darling are an item again, we've expected that one day I'll leave to Germany. So basically we should be ready to face the fact by now. However, its totally different. Its so much harder than expected. Well, thats the price i have to pay for such a wonderful holidays. Forget about the Big Ben in London, or the Tattoo night in Scotland, or the Eiffel Tower in Paris, this trip back to Malaysia is such much better than those wonderful sights. Gosh, I'm holding my tears while typing this post. I'm just too emotional.

Well, though its time for me to suffer again, but I've never regret. This is the best holiday i ever had.

2 comments:

terrenie said...

darling...this is also my best holiday ever..
thanx darling for everything u have gave me ever since i have been with you..
i hope u like wat we did during the hols..
and hope u always put it in ur heart...love ya..muaks

nsw2012 said...

man, we can't have everything we want. coz when god gives you something, he's gotta take away something as well.
anyway, take care man. didnt get to sing k with you, club or cook man. just not the right time. next time when you're back make sure u have time for all those k.!

top