It's 6 days before I'll leave this wonderful place. Lets not talk about the sad feeling. I've been doing alot of shopping or window shopping these 2 days, with my darling of course. Yesterday, which is Monday Oct 9th, we had an outing in Midvalley. But before that we had "breakfast" twice which is so tasty lolz. We took a cab later to Midvalley which reminds us of the old time. During form 4 and 5, we used to take cab to midvalley and its like almost all the outings are all in midvalley because its the nearest to our home. Really had lots of sweet flashbacks on that day. We watched Rob-B-Hood by Jackie Chan. Its a freaking funny movie and its really one of the best from Jackie. Though not much action as compared to Jackie's typical action movies, but its filted wif loads of laughter. Along wif Jackie, other actors like Louis Koo, Charlene Choi, and some guest superstars made the whole movie one of the best. Super recommended, so watch it if u hav the chance!!!! After the movie, we had our lunch in Kenny Rodgers. After that we did some window shopping, but couldn't find anything we like. My darling desperately wanted to get me something so it can remind me of her when i'm back in germany. But even without the gift, I'll remember her for the rest of my life and i'll miss her so damn much when i'm back there.

Today, it was another happy day with my darling, especially me. We set on a trip to KLCC. We took LRT down this time, which is another thing worth remembering because last time we always take LRT down to shopping malls when we're staying in Setapak. Well i hate to say this again, though KL is a wonderful places but there ar lots of OKs, n u can always find lots of them in LRT. There was one blardy Malay barger shaking his legs right beside me. I'm fine wif u shaking ur legs as long as u hav no contact wif me, but this guy's leg is just beside mine. I do my part di to try to get further to him, but he opened his leg so wide like wanna fuck ppl izzit??? I was so patient wif him, and my darling calm me down all the time. If my darling wasn't there to do so, I would hav yelled at that farking malay barger di.

Anyhow though this blardy barger din spoil my mood for shopping. We went to PDI at first n my dear bought a yellow shirt which is quite nice. Later we went to Isetan and I saw a Casio watch having discount. I luv that watch so much. After walking few rounds in KLCC, my darling bought that watch for me, and i was so damn happy. I luv u so much dear. Thx for the watch. Of course even without the watch I still luv u, and now the watch will remind me bout u all the time. Sorry i couldn't take a clear pic of that watch, but i'll upload the pic of that model...


Sighz, i feel bad actually coz my darling got me a watch but i din get her anythin. Hope she'll forgive me. A few more days left. Hope I can enjoy the rest of the days wif my darling.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

amboi, DARLING, DEAR.... DARLING, DEAR... so yok ma wei. hahaha... i get goosebumps leh.. haha.
but glad you're happy la dude. all the best,will catch up with you before you go back k.

top