3 Months after, 3 more months to go

around 3 months ago on the 23th January, I touched down at KLIA from a long 16 hours flight from Germany. As I fly with another friend, both of us were very excited when we were about to reach KLIA. I had so many plans and also worries at that time I remember. One thing for sure is that I want to enjoy as much as I can because I know that I will not stay for long. Many of those plans didn't work out till this far though, and there are many surprises on the way which i did not expect it to happen.

Well, I just wanna do a highlights summary on those 3 months as I suddenly had a flashback on it. First of all, the board game "Die Siedler von Catan" or "The Settlers of Catan". Now almost everyone around me gets addicted to this game. We've been playing so regularly and it's like some sorta routine di. Seriously those out there that haven't played it, you should try it.

Trips. from Malacca, to Kuching, to Hong Kong, and the recent Penang Trip which I've promised to blog about but still quite lazy to do so. Malacca trip was good because I finally get to meet my relatives after so many years. It was also CNY that time so I really had a good time. Kuching wasn't that great but was good as I get to meet my brother and first time meeting up with his girlfriend. Hong Kong was good in terms of goodies. Bought quite some stuff from there. Penang Trip was the most enjoyable for me this far.

Celebrations. I finally get to celebrate CNY and my Birthday back here. My birthday wasn't a great one but it was kinda special in some ways.

Not to forget the admission letter for masters course. At least I've confirmed when and what my next step would be.

Well I guess that's the highlights of what I've done. I felt great that I get to do so many things, but on the other hand I do felt very lonely and emotional from time to time. I felt that I've already reach the peak of my holiday and I know the next few months wouldnt be anymore pleasant. Emotional problem rises like mad these days and I can tell u sometimes I really can't stand it especially when I'm alone at home. I sometimes wish that none of these ever started although I had very enjoyable moments.

I'm so dried up now. I mean I'm moodless already. Now that I only have 3 months to go, I should enjoy every moment doing things that i want to do before I leave. But I don't have the will and power anymore. I just feel like leaving here as soon as possble. I know I wouldn't be happy either leaving this country, but at least I get to escape all those emo problems I faced here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, U still have 3 months to go.... so enjoy it while u still have your family and friends around u. After 3 months, u will never have them around u anymore when u leave this country. U are right, when u reach up to certain moment u wouldn't feel any pleasant for the next month to come. But at least, u have counted with your fingers those sweet memories u have being through in this time. Keep it up and enjoy your life with thankfulness. Be more courage to face the challenging life. This is the purpose of life.

top