Jobs?? Forget it...

As usual, my plans are all ruined!

Ahh, sometimes its difficult when you're stuck in between. Anyway I just came back from my usual board game outing with my fellow Catan friends. I have an intention to spread this board game to all of my friends here. Yes I know board games are usually quite "bored". But trust me, once you're exposed to this game, you'll love it. Even the person that I least expect him to play is now an addict. Sorry ah Sheng Wa aka Godfathar, i wasn't expecting you to be such an addict. I mean what so special about this German board game?? only one way to find out. Come play with us. We have 2 sets of Catan + 1 Deutschland Edition set now and we can accommodate 12 players. We also have a Variation expansion which allows the rules to bent and additional stuff which makes the game more interesting. So I'm urging and inviting all those that are interested to contact me or my fellow board game gang. I'm sorry I'm not able to expose any of our contact details, but what you can do is to comment that you're interested, I'll think of a way how to contact you. Btw, This game "Die Siedler von Catan" or "The Settlers of Catan" have been voted the Monopoly Killer.

Haha i guess its my style of writing blogs. I have to suave away from the main topic for at least one paragraph before entering the main topic. Yeah jobs? Initially I plan to look for a permanent job after CNY and if the job is good, i don't plan to study masters. Then I thought it would be foolish to do so since I'll be travelling almost the whole month of March. Then I plan to look for job when i come back but then I'll have my birthday week plus Penang trip. So maybe it would be wise if i look for job after that. But no more permanent job, probably part-time or freelance. But now i can even forget bout it since my mom wants us(my parents and I) to go the Australia in May/June. How to work?? I'll be straight here, I don't wanna work in restaurants or even promoters job since I don't gain any experience. I prefer to work in the office or engineering related, such as technician or lab assistant, or tutoring. Worse case would be being a typist, office clerk/boy, data entry. But problem is, who would want to employ me? I can't even be sure of my own availability.

Although my parents told me to take this period off as holiday after the hectic 4 years degree course, but hey I'm freaking 24 this year! I'm so shy to tell u guys this...I'M USING MY PARENTS MONEY~!!!! Fark. I feel so embarrassed of myself. Most of my friends are already giving business cards during gatherings/meetings but me?? Fark fark fark!!!

Money is secondary actually. Imagine this. The next time i finish my master degree and then finally looking for a job. In the interview, they ask me "what have you done while waiting for your masters to start?" What? Tell them "basically I just stay at home during day time waiting for my dad to bring me for lunch, and then meet up with friends playing board game during the night??"

SHIT! I hate it!

2 comments:

nsw2012 said...

Fark u, i'm also using my parent's money, no business card but got wood, sheep, weed, clay and stone cards if you want. alot of them. plus development cards. Enjoy life man, once all start working, there's no such thing as board game so often or bumming around. We are gonna work for the rest of our lives and u'll never gonna have this kind of job-free-enjoy period anymore. Mayb you can set up a board game institute to teach people how to play board game and german as well, kill 2 birds with one stone. haha. I can teach bad words. =)

Douglas said...

i also have those. but can i use those to trade for a meal of lamb chop? lolx.

Man, I have the freedom and time, but i don't see myself enjoying while spending my daddy's money. I felt so hard to ask them for money now actually. Besides I've already 2 months of holiday and vacation. Its time i do something useful.

Bad words no need to be taught. It's a mutual thingy. One will develop it when they need to use it.

top