Maximus Emolitius

Crap! I miss moments. Why am I such an emotional person? Normal human will keep their sweet memories or even sour ones and they'll probably take it out once in a while. God gave us two eyes which are placed in front not behind telling us that our vision is in da future not da past.

But I'm freaking abnormal. I start to wonder am I from planet Emotron instead just like transformers from cybertron. I was really hoping that einstein didn't die that early, so that he can continue to research on his theory of relativity. With that we would probably have a Mercedez Chrono series di, where it can bring u back to the past. Ok the Mercedez Chrono is just a crap, pls dun go on google n search for it.

I remember in one of those post I've wrote last time stating that I want happy moments to freeze or repeat again. I had a comment from Jessica that if there would be take two, it wouldn't be the same anymore. I guess maybe I should learn how to let those happy moments go and just enjoy the process of it.

4 comments:

Star☆ said...

yuu know what. i just went to find the old posts where i had left such comment.

can't believe i said such words back then because right now, if possible, i wanna freeze how things are now. i want everything to stay as it is.

but it's not possible.

Douglas said...

did u manage to find it? coz i don't remember which post was it but i just remember u did made such comment...

well i guess like what u said, its impossible to do so, unless u hav abilities like Hiro Nakamura.

all da best to u.

Star☆ said...

yeah, managed to find it. i also found another post where yuu mentioned about that comment as well.

thank yuu. :)

Douglas said...

haha i found the post too. Wah I was freezing while reading those posts, but was a good memory that I'll bring it with me to the future.

top