Congratulations!




YES! Finally won my first personal title in PES2009. Well since I can never be a real football superstar in reality, I would like to thank Konami for such a wonderful game, allowing us to "become a legend" in virtual football world. My next target would be more personal titles, such as footballer of the year blablabla. lolx.

This worth congratulating about??? WTF? Just a game??

Nah.

This is the real thing.

ADMISSION LETTER to pursue a master degree in Singapore & Germany!!!!



Electronics Engineering in Singapore and Germany? Could it be better than this?? NAH!

Here I come Kiasuland!!! Yeah i get to continue my quest to search for the ultimate sausage in Germany again lolx.!!

6 comments:

Star☆ said...

so, yuu are going back to Germany or going to Singapore?

Douglas said...

erm..both?? lol
10 months in Singapore 8 months in Germany

Star☆ said...

wow, that's awesome!

hope yuu dun get another culture shock in singapore. ^^;;

when are yuu leaving then?

Douglas said...

hmm i guess i just hav to get used to it..otherwise singapore would be even tougher to survive without my hommies...

im expected to report myself on the first week of august..

Seiny said...

OMFG CONGRATS BRO!!

sorry for the late wishing haha!! been busy studying for a test yesterday

WOO damn happy for you :D:D:D!!

Douglas said...

bro, relax...dun need to OMFG lolx...

Thanks for the wishes. Man I'm leaving again. I guess it will take a longer time before we meet again.

top