Support

This paragraph is dedicated to my dearest gf. Well recently she's been suffering from alot of pressure from various situations. Firstly she had exams to accomplish. Nobody loves exams of course. darling, gambatte k?? one more down n one more to go. U can do it. 2ndly i think she felt a lil unsecure bout our relationship. Partly it was my fault. I knoe there ar somethings that i din share wif her right away that makes her think that i'm not treating her like a gf. Dear, just want to say sorry. I promise i'll tell u watever i hav k?? Well its not easy to be back together even after 2 1/2 years. I've lost u once and i really don't want to lose u again.

Well after the past few post, I receive more comments from my friends. Ironically, almost all of them gave me a positive comments, even from those who i expect them to condemn bout my decisions. Well thx ppl for givin me such support. Really means alot to me.

I guess this holiday is one of the best for me. Though i've onli been to one outstation trip which is only to genting wif my 3 bros, and mostly just stayin in KL, but i really enjoy it alot. From the time where me n my darling still not an item, until today, so many things happen. I remember how she felt when i gav her suprise meetings. Even today I pretend that I'm not free to come but actually planning another suprise meeting, haha suprises after suprises but yet she's not able to predict those suprises. Maybe she did predicted but she just pretend that she don't knoe so she won't "potong steam". Anyway i hope she's happy with it. I knoe there's nth much i can do because i'm not workin yet and i dun hav much cash to spend, but thats the least i can do to show my love to her.

I'm out of idea wat to blog, or lets put it this way, there's too many things i wanted to blog but just don't know how to put in words. till next time then...

1 comments:

Star☆ said...

I wanted to post comment at yur darling's blog but too bad.. I can't due to the "sign in with Window Live! ID" thingy.... *lolz*

Anyway, I guess the early stage is always insecure for all girls. I experienced that, my friends experienced that too. It will take some time to keep the relationship steady. Just communicate more (which yuu guys are doing adi) and share more of yur thoughts to each other.

As long as yuu both love each other very much and working hard to keep the relationship on, i'm sure things will work out somehow. Well, at least that's how it do for mine. ;)

top