The Dark Knight

Well you couldn't blame me for watching it so late because Germany only release this movie last Thursday both in English and German. But finally I've watched it today in a cinema. As I've mentioned in my previous post which i don't remember which one, there's a cinema that is in my town that shows English version of the movie every monday. So this week, they put up Batman. Normally the English version movies were never full, in fact i should say it doesn't even go up more than 20 people. Today, it was blardy hell full which is one of the indication that this is really a huge huge Blockbuster.

Well, as most of you have already watched it, so I don't have to talk much about this movie. I just wanna say, WICKED. This is one movie that you would hold on to your pee, sit still and watch the entire movie trying to guess what's next, and you will enjoy everything in it. This is one movie where although you know the good guy will win at the end, but you will still want to stay put and really hope he'll win. Christian Bale wasn't that good if you compare it with Batman Begins, but the other casts were fantastic. Of course much credit goes to Heath Ledger.

0 comments:

top