My Sassy Girl vs My Sassy Girl

I'm pretty sure most of you have watched this movie. Well, like i've mentioned before that I'm not really a person who likes watching romantic movies until when i was in college and even worse when I came to germany. Things changed. Everytime I watched romantic movies(the touching ones), I'll actually get emotionally affected, though not yet till the stage where i'll cry. I actually prefer comedy-romantic like this one, and music and lyrics. Those were the best two.

I particularly like My Sassy Girl because I admire people who are loyal to relationship. I admire most to those people who can go on with their first love till the end. My brother for example, is one of those first love guy until now. He told me that most likely he'll get engage with his gf which is his one and only. Maybe we're having the same blood, so I also wish I would have had my first love to be the one and only. But unfortunately it doesn't happen to me. I'm even doubting if I'll have another romantic story again in my life. But anywayz, even it's to come, it'll not come in the near future as I'll be focusing on Masters(if i get one) and career. Put those aside.

Anyway, why suddenly I mentioned this movie and all these emotional crap? Actually I just watched the Guai Lou version of this movie. It wasn't as touching and funny as the Korean.




Although comparing the two actresses, Elisha Cuthbert appears to be the hotter one.

I really salute the scriptwritter, because it's one hell of a romantic shit. Oh, did i mentioned that i didn't cry?? It was a lie btw when i watched the Korean version. I did!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

doug.. have you watch the movie titled "the notebook".. it is really nice and touching.. haha..

top