Emotional post number n square

The tag post below was simply crappy, although some questions really spark up the emotional side of me. Actually I wanted to put there in the billionaire question that i would trade money for happiness because i'm not really a person that take money so seriously. What i mean is that, of course I'm not a rich person and I know it'll be hell a hard life without money, but I don't wish for a rich life, just sufficient for an average life would do.

Anyway, today is the 27th August. 3rd day officially I've worked for my Thesis in the Institute. I wish i could speed things up, but unfortunately I don't even know exactly my task yet. I mean, I am given a task, but not in details yet. So it's all about collecting information and loads of reading this week. 2 years ago, it was the day I went Genting with my crazy bros. Well, the pics of Gabe and his chic in facebook reminded me of the trip. Yeah like i said, I've been to many wonderful places and i can say Genting is no where compare to those places, but the fact that it's one of the top trip in my personal list is purely due to the two brothers that went up with me. I really miss it so much but i know things have changed. I don't know how much we'd be able to get together again despite the fact that i'm coming home "soon".

I just talked to Kelsen about a nice song by Chilam Cheung, 祝君好. Besides being a very nice song, it's also a memorable song for me and Kelsen. Before I came to Germany, we went karaoke a couple of times and this is the song that Kelsen will sing solo. Everybody silently listen to him when he does that because he presented it really well. I remember during the journey to KLIA, I requested Kelsen to sing this song for me, but he was just too shy to sing in front of my parents. It was the last song I listen to before I took off to Germany. Now everytime I listen to that song, I would think bout the past, those moments. Man, it was 4 years ago. I just hate it when it's history. Kelsen also told me that nowadays, people don't really fancy karaoke anymore. I am still in desperation to come back and sing as much as i can. I guess probably Kelsen and I would end up singing alone in a gayish room ,lol. But I don't care, I want to sing!

Sigh, I've been really emotional these days. Damn you Adelyn, being tagged by you force me to answer question that I didn't wanted to think off. lol. Nah, even without those questions I'll be emotional anywayz. I'm just waiting for the DVD of Dark Knight to be release and probably purchase it if i have the money, or download it and watch it again...

0 comments:

top