Nostalgic August + Birthday Celebration

For the past 3 weeks I've been wasting time and money, that's all. Finally 2moro I'll be heading back to the institute to do serious work. No regrets actually coz I watched quite some Olympic games which only happens 4 years once, and so many WR broken this time, but quite sad to hear that our blardy Garverrmannt is not using the brain to give Grandfather-ship. As for the money spent, i felt it's quite worth it too. The mp3 player is great, Shure earphones is great, those outing was great, the lo mai kai experiment was great and the buffet dinner on friday was great.

Sometimes i really missed creative birthday celebrations. In this 4 years here, we either celebrate birthday in a chinese buffet restaurant or we make 'grand' dinner for the birthday boy/girl for one and only obvious reason, to save cost. It's been a while that I had a real birthday cake or a real celebration. But yeah, what can i do about it? Money doesn't flow like water for me and my friends. But sometimes it's not just about the money, it's also the environment. In malaysia, I can think of plenty of ways to celebrate birthday without really spending alot of money. But here, sighzzz. Anyway, here's some of the pics of friday's outing..









Well the food obviously taste the same as those typical buffet food, but at least it's all you can eat so no quality but quantity.

Sighz, it's 24th August today. At 10.15am, I was waiting for my luggage bags in KLIA i think. Honestly I really missed home so much. August + Sept + Oct was the most sweetest months for me. I don't know about this year though. Yeah though it looks like I'm almost done here, but yet I'm not. I hate this feeling of being so close yet not there. At least 1 year ago, I know that I still need around 1 year before I complete my studies. I'm going no where so don't think too much. 2 years ago at least i know i'll be going home for holidays, so there's much to think about. But now, it's like I doon't know if i should set myself in a going-home feeling, or staying back and work my ass off. Fark!!!! I want to go home!!!!

0 comments:

top