I hate Olympics

Believe me, I don't even mean that. What I mean was, I'm suppose to read and gather information about my thesis but check out what I'm doing.






The best thing about internet TV(particularly this site) is that you get to watch 3 events in a row. There're 42 channels available!!!! Found it by luck btw. And it streams at minimum 400kbps, which means it's kinda good quality. I was actually quite disappointed because I hav to look for a streaming channel like shit during opening ceremony, forcing me to watch it in spanish for the first half hour. Luckily by luck i found the english channel, but it doesn't show anymore live games after that. I tot maybe it's the end of my olympics TV.

Then, today i woke up at 11, came across this website, and watched basketball Argentina vs Lithunia, and Argentina really disappoint me despite being world champion in recent years. Wtf Genoblii??







Basketball turn boring to me after 2 quarters, and then i switch to...the number 1 sports in this planet!!




I get to watch Argentina vs Australia, Japan vs Nigeria, and Brazil vs New Zealand at the same time lolx. And best of all, the quality was good and no lagging. I wonder how it would be if i'm in malaysia. But you know, we're humans not Intel Quad Core processor, and you can't concentrate on 3 match at a time, so i choose to watch Brazil's match in particular.

I wonder why did Barcelona sell Ronaldinho. Just because he's injured throughout the season and drop form, you sell your best playmaker. WTF??!!! This guy is like magician with the football, and eventhough he's only playing against New Zealand, but he did so many tricks which are fantastic!

I'll stop here, coz i can't concentrate no more in blogging coz i'm watching Italy vs Korea. Later it would be USA vs China (basketball) at 4pm German time. Hmm, if stephan chow ever participate in the Chinese football team with his 5 other brothers lolx. I might do a photoshop on that if i have the skills and time.

0 comments:

top